Mob TV

Status
Not open for further replies.
V

vince123123

Hi,

Anyone has a subscription or tried MOBTV?

I understand that you can only view and cannot save the TV shows - is this correct? Ie, you can't like download and keep the shows - you can only view them.

Subscriber here.

You can download the episodes but it's protocol-ed to the MobTv's server. So you can continue to watch and re-watch what you have downloaded until 1) your subscription expires, 2) the episodes have been taken off the website's server.

So in other words, no point downloading the shows, just stream it with the broadband.

How it works is that it will use Windoze Media Player to authentic your MobTv account thru the downloading of an external protocol called the Media Usage Rights (which you can't save your login/ password permanently). Once the details are entered, you can start watching the episode.

Aw thats quite sad - I wonder if someone has found a way to ... ahem...you know hehe :)

Subscriber here.

You can download the episodes but it's protocol-ed to the MobTv's server. So you can continue to watch and re-watch what you have downloaded until 1) your subscription expires, 2) the episodes have been taken off the website's server.

So in other words, no point downloading the shows, just stream it with the broadband.

How it works is that it will use Windoze Media Player to authentic your MobTv account thru the downloading of an external protocol called the Media Usage Rights (which you can't save your login/ password permanently). Once the details are entered, you can start watching the episode.

There're software to capture the desktop activity like those photoshop tutorials in video, or you can video your computer monitor.

Or maybe can consult sgvideoman... he may got some refreshing ideas... :bsmilie:

i think mobtv shows not valuable enuff to international audiences for them to find some way to 'ahem' it..

There're software to capture the desktop activity like those photoshop tutorials in video, or you can video your computer monitor.

Or maybe can consult sgvideoman... he may got some refreshing ideas... :bsmilie:

yes.. recording of sound and video played in ur computer is possible, but it only makes it much more troublesome.... and somemore wat we are talking abt here is videos... and videos are HUGE in file size.. imagine the tv serials that has 20 episodes and each last for 1hr++ :eek: sending the files over to another will still be a nightmare..

Do you know of a specific method? Those desktop capturing software I understand doesn't quite work well with videos - they tend to be better capturing the computer activity (mouse clikcs, moves, keyboard moves, software operations) than actually video itself.

I only need to record a few hours of it, not whole drama serials.

yes.. recording of sound and video played in ur computer is possible, but it only makes it much more troublesome.... and somemore wat we are talking abt here is videos... and videos are HUGE in file size.. imagine the tv serials that has 20 episodes and each last for 1hr++ :eek: sending the files over to another will still be a nightmare..

Do you know of a specific method? Those desktop capturing software I understand doesn't quite work well with videos - they tend to be better capturing the computer activity (mouse clikcs, moves, keyboard moves, software operations) than actually video itself.

I only need to record a few hours of it, not whole drama serials.

can try the traditional bootleg method...

take a video camera to record off your screen...

and, well, u won't have shadows moving around on the bottom of the screen... :bsmilie:

Uhm, any better method?

can try the traditional bootleg method...

take a video camera to record off your screen...

and, well, u won't have shadows moving around on the bottom of the screen... :bsmilie:

Uhm, any better method?

Output your video to a DVD recorder with HDD, possible? :think:

If you need viewing. PC to TV to DVD recorder :think:

wondering which local show so nice that you want to keep ??

I would like to gently remind everyone that we do not allow or encourage and form of discussion that relates to piracy or any allusion to it.

I do understand that you may wish to save some of the shows for your viewing pleasure but i do seek your understanding that we try our best to ensure that CS is kept free from such discussions.

Thank you very much.

I record tv shows in notebk if don't hv the time to watch. Can burn into dvd if I like it or just delete after watching.

Ah this is a good idea :)

Output your video to a DVD recorder with HDD, possible? :think:

If you need viewing. PC to TV to DVD recorder :think:

Status
Not open for further replies.