-==** MO: The POD – Support Beanbag - S$35.00 **==-

Status
Not open for further replies.
V

vince123123

Hi, an alternative vendor has been located and we are now able to provide a better deal for all of the CS-ers for this special product.

I have reproduced the original thread again as follows, with changes in pricing.

In summary, each POD now costs S$35.00 - a minimum of 20 is required to proceed.

-==** MO: The POD – Support Beanbag **==-

Hi guys!

This is the confirmed MO for The POD Beanbag support system.

ThePod.jpg

Description

The POD Beanbag support system is easy to use and is small enough to keep in your camera bag – weighing …and measuring 12.5 cm in diameter and 5 cm thick.

The POD is a camera platform support filled with plastic beans that is a breeze to attach and can be set-up virtually anywhere – just connect your camera to the universal locking bolt.

THE pod™ uses the industry standard ¼ x 20 mounting bolt which comes standard on all makes and models of consumer cameras, including: SLR Cameras, Digital Cameras, Polaroid Cameras, Camcorders, Pocket Cameras and more.

· Usable where a tripod is not allowed
· No instructions or technical support required
· You can throw it against a wall and it wont break
· Attaches to any and every kind of camera
· Cram it into a backpack or suitcase
· No batteries required
· You can remove the filling if you really want to travel light then fill it up at your destination
· Will not scratch or mar surfaces
· Can support a lot of weight
· The ideal conversation piece
· A unique way of supporting cameras
· Can fit into tight spaces
· Limited only by your imagination

Here are more photographs of The POD in action:

RedPod1.jpg

RedPod2.jpg

RedPod3.jpg

Pricings

This is the part everyone is waiting for. The indicative price for this MO is as follows:

At least 20 orders – S$45.00 each

If anyone is interested, do drop me an email at vince1231234@SPAMBOT with the following details:

(replace SPAMBOT with yahoo.com.sg)

1. Name
2. Forum Nick
3. Mobile No.
4. Email

Collection will be at Peninsula or Raffles Place areas.

Thanks for taking the time to read this.

Ah heck, forgot to edit the last instance of S$45 - it is now S$35 - my apologies for any confusion caused.

Thanks for pointing it out.

madmacs said:
so is it $35 or $45??

How heavy is the pod?

It weighs about 350 grams.

dnd8008 said:
How heavy is the pod?

Hi guys,
I'd like to upz this thread - i personally have used one of these and they're excellent!!! $35.00 for one of these is an EXCELLENT price! Based on experience, I'd like to highlight some things about the POD.

1. Works great for shots on most surfaces (bench, fence, table, chair, rocks, tree...)
2. It's not heavy which is great!
3. Uses ur camera's weight to keep it stuck on whatever surface you're putting it on
4. Works with standard lenses... doesn't work too well with long lenses like a 70-200
5. Affordable and beats the little mini tripods!

upz for u!

Thanks to ParkertR for the recommendations.

Current Orders - 5

ParkertR said:
Hi guys,
I'd like to upz this thread - i personally have used one of these and they're excellent!!! $35.00 for one of these is an EXCELLENT price! Based on experience, I'd like to highlight some things about the POD.

1. Works great for shots on most surfaces (bench, fence, table, chair, rocks, tree...)
2. It's not heavy which is great!
3. Uses ur camera's weight to keep it stuck on whatever surface you're putting it on
4. Works with standard lenses... doesn't work too well with long lenses like a 70-200
5. Affordable and beats the little mini tripods!

upz for u!

Current Orders - 6

Seems to be picking up...

Current Orders - 9

Grab yours before its out of stock!

Current Orders - 11

Hi,

I've already replied to you via email (pm box getting full).

Thanks

davidsim said:
Hi... check your PM.
thanks

Grab yours before its out of stock!

I'll close the MO when reaching 20 - so 6 pieces left to go.

Current Orders - 14

Hi vince1231234, email sent...pls check. Thanks! :D

Just thought of this, wondering if they come in any other colours besides the one
that is featured in your MO? :dunno:

And another thing, the material of construction of the 1st pic looks different from the others.
Especially the side. :what:

Thanks for orginizing this MO! :thumbsup:

Unfortunately, they come in only one colour for SLR models. They do come in other colours for other models, there's a blue and yellow one, but those are smaller for digicams.

The differences are probably due to different versions :) This shouldnt affect the function.

ipin said:
Just thought of this, wondering if they come in any other colours besides the one

And another thing, the material of construction of the 1st pic looks different from the others.

Function wise, I'm sure there isn't any effect. Thanks!

:thumbsup: for you! :D

ipin said:

Saw on the website that there are 2 different designs for the side to choose from. One is the smoother grey ver n there a newer black stripes ver that is shown on the pics. Hope to get the black stripe ver :D

Yeap, thats the two different versions. Planning to order the black stripes one.

rogue76 said:
Saw on the website that there are 2 different designs for the side to choose from. One is the smoother grey ver n there a newer black stripes ver that is shown on the pics. Hope to get the black stripe ver :D

i would like to have one too!

Status
Not open for further replies.