MO: Sigma 10-20mm, 12-24mm and Tokina 12-24mm (confirmed!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

behyx

Jun 15, 2002
SG
This is a confirmed MO from this thread.

The items and prices are as follow:

Sigma 10-20mm F4-5.6 EX DC HSM

less than 5 orders ---------> S$830
between 5 to 10 orders ---> S$820
more than 10 orders ------> S$808

The cheapest i've found in SG is S$888

Sigma 12-24mm F4.5-5.6 EX DG ASPHERICAL HSM

less than 5 orders ---------> S$1140
between 5 to 10 orders ---> S$1130
more than 10 orders ------> S$1118

The cheapest i've found in SG is S$1200

Tokina 12-24mm F4 AT-X124 Pro DX

less than 5 orders ---------> S$840
between 5 to 10 orders ---> S$830
more than 10 orders ------> S$818

The cheapest i've found in SG is S$890

Warranty

All lenses are covered by 1 year international warranty. I will provide you the receipt, under unforseen circumstances that it break down, you can go to your local service centres and repair. Just show the warranty card and receipt (to prove the date of purchase).

Deadline, Payment and Collection

There will be 2 batches. And i will require a downpayment of 50% upon your confirmation.

First batch will arrive in 22th Jan
Deadline for this batch is 18th Jan.

Second batch will arrive in 27th Jan
Deadline for this batch is 23th Jan.

Down-payment must be in before the deadline. If you have confirmed an order, i will PM you my account number so you can do a fund transfer.

If you've decided to buy and paid for the first batch, and happen to see that the price is lower on the 2nd batch because more people ordered, i will refund you the difference through fund transfer (or whichever way more convenient for you).

Collection will be at Peninsula Plaza Burger King, I will confirm the time again. And i will require you to pay for the remaining 50% of the price.

Buy Buy Buy! :devil: Hehe..

Sigma 10-20 F4-5.6 EX DC HSM
1. Nikon mount. Lim CG (Lim Cheng Gim)
2. Nikon mount Tang (only if can get it before 27 Jan, else cancer it, thanks)

Sigma 12-24 F4.5-5.6 EX DG ASPHERICAL HSM

Tokina 12-24 F4 AT-X124 Pro DX

Up this thread! :)

Dear all,

Orders for the first batch will close tomorrow night.

Good Day! :)

Note: This MO is for all mounts. if you are interested, simply add-on to the list stating which mount you want.

Up this thread!

up this thread! :thumbsup:
today is the deadline for the first batch! :)

*Updated:
Lim CG has backed out from the order.
Tang, thanks for the prompt fund transfer. :)

1. Nikon mount Tang

behyx said:
*Updated:
Lim CG has backed out from the order.
Tang, thanks for the prompt fund transfer. :)

1. Nikon mount Tang

Surprisingly, there isn't much demand for WA lenses. Too bad i bought mine liao one day before the MO starts :cry: :thumbsup: for you, behyx.

dahaoren said:
Surprisingly, there isn't much demand for WA lenses. Too bad i bought mine liao one day before the MO starts :cry: :thumbsup: for you, behyx.

I think there are quite alot of interest there... but maybe saving more for the Nikkor equivalent... or perhaps I'm speaking for myself.

Anyway, :thumbsup: for this MO.

yyD70S said:
I think there are quite alot of interest there... but maybe saving more for the Nikkor equivalent... or perhaps I'm speaking for myself.

Anyway, :thumbsup: for this MO.

Or maybe they are saving their $$$ for the packing of CNY ang baos. hahaha...:bsmilie:

Thanks dahaoren, yup i actually expected good response for WA lenses, since some of them at certain shops are out of stock. Well i just got to wait and see. The orders for first batch will be ending tonight ;)

and... Woah! Thanks yyD70S for all the links! you deserve :thumbsup: :thumbsup: !

I heard from some people saying that the Sigma 12-24 and Tokina 12-24 is better than the much more expensive Nikkor 12-24. Particularly looking at the distortion and sharpness at corners.

I'm personally using a borrowed Sigma 12-24mm (from a very nice gentleman :)) for my interior photography assignments. It churns out very good photos with my Nikon D100; I usually shoot at f8-f16. I had some of them printed in S8R size, and they turn out very well. I'm impressed. Perhaps i can show some of my works to those whom ordered, when we meet up. :)

Good lens.. but budget very tight!

*Updated:
Thanks Hackie for the support :)

1. Nikon mount - Tang

1. Nikon mount - Hackie

behyx said:
Thanks dahaoren, yup i actually expected good response for WA lenses, since some of them at certain shops are out of stock. Well i just got to wait and see. The orders for first batch will be ending tonight ;)

and... Woah! Thanks yyD70S for all the links! you deserve :thumbsup: :thumbsup: !

I heard from some people saying that the Sigma 12-24 and Tokina 12-24 is better than the much more expensive Nikkor 12-24. Particularly looking at the distortion and sharpness at corners.

I'm personally using a borrowed Sigma 12-24mm (from a very nice gentleman :)) for my interior photography assignments. It churns out very good photos with my Nikon D100; I usually shoot at f8-f16. I had some of them printed in S8R size, and they turn out very well. I'm impressed. Perhaps i can show some of my works to those whom ordered, when we meet up. :)

I got my Sigma 10-20 last saturday and will be going down to Chinatown to try out. Hope that I can get what i wish to get out from this lens.

behyx said:

They are not kidding, the Sigma 12-24 is much better than the 12-24DX in distortion. Sharpness wise, 12-24DX is sharper though. For film users, Sigma 12-24 can be used! Great lens Sigma 12-24! :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

dahaoren, pls let us know how you feel of the 10-20 after trying out :) You're welcome to post some pictures here too!

Hehe thanks icarus for the review :)

behyx said:
dahaoren, pls let us know how you feel of the 10-20 after trying out :) You're welcome to post some pictures here too!

Hehe thanks icarus for the review :)

For Sigma 10-20 pics, u may refer to http://forums.clubsnap.org/showthread.php?t=172838

IMHO, no matter which lens u are using, know well the strength and make full use of it. ;) . My 2-yen worth.;p

Thanks Hackie for the fund transfer.

Last minute to get these wonderful lenses! Otherwise join in the 2nd batch which will arrive on 27th Jan!

:thumbsup:

Status
Not open for further replies.