MO: Sandisk Extreme Pro 32GB

Status
Not open for further replies.
Any unpleasant experiences reported previously in the forum? i am curious about it as well.

The MO buyer would need to bear the risk but so far I have yet encountered issue with Sandisk card failing.
You may need to ship it back to the US mechant for the replacement if the worst happen. However, as the price and technology change fast, usually you would rather buy a new one than RMA it with the time & transportation/shipment cost consideration.

I don't want to over-commit for the non-profit mass order so you have to make judgement for the price difference between local and oversea set vs RMA effort. (btw, I will share the same risk as you as I am one of the buyer as well)

please note that sandisk CF bought overseas MIGHT have issues with warranty claims in SG. Vector Magnetics Pte Ltd | SanDisk Singapore, Authorized Distributor |

The Qty now should be a green light. I will finalise it later Monday depends on the stock. For now, I see high chance to get 16GB as still stock in Adorama. Thanks.

Sandisk 32GB (90MB/sec) Extreme Pro
Qty => Price per unit
10~19 => 170
20~30 => 160

Sandisk 16GB (90MB/sec) Extreme Pro
Qty => Price per unit
10~19 => 105
20~30 => 100
*Min 10 to start the MO

Latest List:
1.heheapa - 32GB
2.sinned79 - 16GB
3.fang1993 - 2x16gb or 1x32gb depending on response
4.cccp6816 - 1x32gb or 1x16gb
5.jeff7id - 1x Sandisk Extreme Pro CF card 32 GB (upgrade to Extreme Pro 64 GB if price is good)
6.colossus - 1x 32GB
7.Josephchlee - ax16gb, 1x32gb
8.fongalv - 1x32GB

Added josephchlee and myself.

Seems like we are not reaching the minimum numbers? When will we know whether this is going ahead, or if there will be stock at all?

TS, i will be away to Taiwan and KL till 28th of this month. so any updates please pm me

Pls add me. I want to buy 1pc of 32gb

Just an update, the prices have reverted back to normal.

Wonder whether TS has already made the order.

Hi all,

Unfortunately, I have just seen all the stocks are reverted back to normal price now. I will officially close this thread for now.
Pls divert your support to hamanoshun. Seems he managed to order 20 pieces before the stock went off. Thanks for your support and I will start the MO whenever I see a good lobang. Thanks.

Thanks for the effort and troubles to explain. Thank u.

Hi all,

Unfortunately, I have just seen all the stocks are reverted back to normal price now. I will officially close this thread for now.
Pls divert your support to hamanoshun. Seems he managed to order 20 pieces before the stock went off. Thanks for your support and I will start the MO whenever I see a good lobang. Thanks.

What unfortunate.
I am looking for Sandisk CF Extreme Pro 32/64 GB. :cry:

I'm just curious, but even reverting back to the higher prices, isn't it still cheaper? Just checked at AP and BB yesterday and the 32gb was still going between 280+ to 300+.

It will cost about the same after adding tax, shipment and exchange rate, eg. 10% cost save is hard to justify for import set without local warranty....

I'm just curious, but even reverting back to the higher prices, isn't it still cheaper? Just checked at AP and BB yesterday and the 32gb was still going between 280+ to 300+.

Status
Not open for further replies.