MO: orig.Toshiba 256MB SD Card & 256MB CF Card

Status
Not open for further replies.

dingdong

Jan 19, 2004
WTS Brand new original retail package as shown on the piture attached, genuine Toshiba 256MB Secured Digital Card for sale at only $95 and Toshiba 256MB Compact Flash Card for sale $80 each. Bulk discount can be negotiated if your seriously interested in getting more than 5 pcs. Pls kindly includes contact no to arrange if you are seriously interested in getting original Made In Japan, qaulity assured card, not those cheapo OEM which though is much cheaper and provides longer warranty but the trouble & hassle of getting your replacement plus even worst your precious data stored within the damaged card is more vital than anything else, hence, I would stringly suggest you consider buying my original Made In Japan, Toshiba cards as until today, none of my supporting customers had seek any warranty's replacement or complained about the quality of these original Toshiba card. Make a good decision now, and I can assured you that you will never regret buying this Toshiba brand SD or CF card. Pardon me for speaking out loud and if I've offended anyone with my statement, pls do forgive me, ok, lastly, leave me your valid contact no either in PM or here and I'll reply to you verbally about arrangement ASAP. Thank you for all the attention.

Picture of Toshiba retail 256MB Secured Digital Card

Picture of Toshiba retail 256MB Compact Flash Card

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom