MO : Nikon Full Line Product Guide April 2004

Status
Not open for further replies.

Niccon

Mar 9, 2004
I am placing order for a copy of nikon lastest full line catalogue (includes D70 but the TC17e & 200/f2 is not, I think). It is a product guide for items which nikon has produced over the years. About 140 pages with colour photos. Looks like the Lens/Camera/Accessories catalogue you get from Nikon Singapore but compile from past to april 2004 into one book.

The cost is between US$5-5.5 per new copy (I dont earn any money, I must factor in exchange variation) exclude postage. Postage for my own copy is about US$10+ (to be confirmed), I think. I probably share my postage with your copy unless more are buying then the postage will be less.

Anyone here has better source (beside getting from US), pls enlighten me/us.

If you are interested pls post on this thread. You need to pay me through posbank atm before I can place your order. I will end this order taking by tomorrow 19 August 2359 & pay me by Fri 20 August 2359. Any changes or news, confirmation I will update here.

Note :

I will not guarantee your orders will be 100% fullfilled till the seller has accepted my final payment.

Please dont post any comments except orders confirmation here.

Order 1 for me. How much in SGD should I transfer and to wat account?

Pls send the info and your contact number thru PM if it is more convenient.

I am interested in a copy too.

Please pm me the necessary info needed for fund transfer.

Thanks!

yeah, count me in too pls..

Email reply from seller :

This catalog is rather heavy. Shipping of one catalog is $10.00 (add $5.00 for shipping of each additional catalog.)
Shipping takes about 6-7 days.

Please note $ in US. So exchange rate is currently about S$1.715 per US$1. I will fixed a rate first for payment & refund or you top up the differences once the cc issuer bill me the exact sum.

I am checking if there is any other charges. Hopefully by next morning everything will be cleared.

Niccon said:
Email reply from seller :

This catalog is rather heavy. Shipping of one catalog is $10.00 (add $5.00 for shipping of each additional catalog.)
Shipping takes about 6-7 days.

Please note $ in US. So exchange rate is currently about S$1.715 per US$1. I will fixed a rate first for payment & refund or you top up the differences once the cc issuer bill me the exact sum.

I am checking if there is any other charges. Hopefully by next morning everything will be cleared.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=3834023696&category=712

I think the prices are pretty much the same...... Count me in for one copy too.

So whats the breakdown each of us should pay in sing dollar?

Me want 1 too....

Thanks.

Sunny

I was in a hurry just now and missed out this info. I rang up nikon singapore today & they dont carry this catalogue. They appeared to be unaware of its existent. I think it is only found in US. I managed to find this link with a price on the past issue.

http://homepage.mac.com/al_gordon/.Pictures/NikonFLPG_1.jpg

I will be paying US$6 (irregardless of any increase of copy ordered) for the postage alone so the missing US$4 will be shared by you. Since a few of them is interested the cost shared by you will be negligible.

So it works out you will be paying US$4.95 + US$5 + (US$4 divided by x). X = no of orders. Fair? Leave it to you to decide.

I was originally planning a trip to malaysia, so speed up the order. But now my friend cant get his leave approved, the trip will be delay to a later date. I can extend a few more days for more orders (hope those who ordered earlier do mind). There would not be any extra saving (from more orders) as the price & postage is fixed. And I am not sure if there is a limit for max qty based on US$5/extra copy (usually postal service do impose limit, VERY SORRY forget to check). Anyway, he is sleeping now & can only reach him a few hours later.

Hi niccon

count me in too...

Plse PM me the details/payment

tks\\

i wanna have one copy too. count me in.

It starts to get a little confusing here. For those bros who are interested, please add on to the lish :)

1) Niccon
2) CAMEDIA
3) ccplim
4) King_Tiger
5) wilis128
6) Helbreath
7) yulee
8) sinus123
9) megkris
10) kiwitan
11) offspring
12) AJ23
13) Seraphim

ccplim said:
It starts to get a little confusing here. For those bros who are interested, please add on to the lish :)

1) Niccon
2) CAMEDIA
3) ccplim
4) King_Tiger
5) wilis128
6) Helbreath
7) yulee
8) sinus123
9) megkris
10) kiwitan
11) offspring
12) AJ23