MO: GretagMacbeth Pantone Huey

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hhmmm.... another MO going on...... :think:

yyD70S said:

Appreciate no banal talk pls. Thanks!

Any feedback on the product and user comments are welcome though...

yyD70S said:

yyD70S I received your PM. thanks for the support and I misunderstood you. No hard feelings.

Agreed, quite unfortunate that I got butted in with another competing MO from the side. just try to cut me by a couple of dollars. some more it is a moderator :eek: that said, hey this is indeed a free market and I recognise that. fortunate that this surfaced earlier than in a situation that I place a firm order from overseas and I get cut off. an order of 12 units will have sunk me by a couple of thousand S$....

I am still checking the pricing.... by Sat will let everyone know if this is on or off...

in case everyone has not realised, US prices can be a lot cheaper than in Asia. $160 is much higher than US. retail is only US$89... this product is really simple and does not require a lot of warranty cover. my problem is the transportation and the uncertainty that my MO list get hijacked.... like I said, confirm on Sat. :) really appreciate your patience.

Wouldn't it be nice if you could get it for only S$140 - S$150? :thumbsup:

saperboy said:
Wouldn't it be nice if you could get it for only S$140 - S$150? :thumbsup:

I am trying hard in that direction ;)

but not to get everyone's hopes too high, need to manage expectations, there is a chance this may be off ok?

no problem... no harm in trying... thanks for all your efforts mate.

Updated list:

1. virtuoso
2. Gerlim
3.Bleuwhale
4 matthew***
5. yyD70S
6. wugui81pg
7. saperboy
8. Reyon
9.phantomlee78
10. Dharma
11. rickygck

have received some PMs from curious by-standers of this MO. thanks for the compliments. I am just another photography hobbyist, hope to share this interest :)

have a good weekend! :)

UPDATE:

I have contacted two asian based distributors and they promised to get back to me on monday/early next week. Apparently one needed to check with Germany and USA with the manufacturers and another needed to check with Pantone. I can't guarantee that the response will be extremely attractive. that said, hope to assure pple on MO list that if the prices are cheaper than current offerings, I want to pass it through. not making anything out of this.

also, being asian based distributors, I am certain the warranty concerns will be addressed. i will probably just photocopy my master receipt and pass it on for warranty purposes.

this is a Laissez-faire market and there are so many ways one can choose to behave. my MO took on a strange life of its own... for those on my list, if the wait is too long, it is fine that you wish to drop my MO. but pls just let me know. similarly to manage expectations, I also cannot guarantee I get significantly lower prices in the end...

1. virtuoso
2. Gerlim
3.Bleuwhale
4 matthew***
5. yyD70S
6. wugui81pg
7. saperboy
8. Reyon
9.phantomlee78
10. Dharma
11. rickygck
12. ergoh

virtuoso said:
have received some PMs from curious by-standers of this MO. thanks for the compliments. I am just another photography hobbyist, hope to share this interest :)

have a good weekend! :)

UPDATE:

I have contacted two asian based distributors and they promised to get back to me on monday/early next week. Apparently one needed to check with Germany and USA with the manufacturers and another needed to check with Pantone. I can't guarantee that the response will be extremely attractive. that said, hope to assure pple on MO list that if the prices are cheaper than current offerings, I want to pass it through. not making anything out of this.

also, being asian based distributors, I am certain the warranty concerns will be addressed. i will probably just photocopy my master receipt and pass it on for warranty purposes.

this is a Laissez-faire market and there are so many ways one can choose to behave. my MO took on a strange life of its own... for those on my list, if the wait is too long, it is fine that you wish to drop my MO. but pls just let me know. similarly to manage expectations, I also cannot guarantee I get significantly lower prices in the end...

I think its sad if anyone doubts you or your kind attention(s).

Well, all that concerns me, as it does most, is the issue of cost.

Wish you the best possible replies from your suppliers

Cheers

Bleuwhale said:
I think its sad if anyone doubts you or your kind attention(s).

Well, all that concerns me, as it does most, is the issue of cost.

Wish you the best possible replies from your suppliers

Cheers

Bleuwhale, I completely understand.

on the point of doubt, to the contrary, no one has doubted me....

have fun with your new product ! :)

No worries. Take your time. I'm still on for the time being. Have a nice weekend ahead too.

same here
PM full
can't send u pm

sorry guys, PM cleared.

Have replied yr msg... have you read it?
:thumbsup: for you.

ergoh said:
Have replied yr msg... have you read it?
:thumbsup: for you.

got it, thanks sir!

Still available. One more piece!

Cheers mate.

Many thanks for taking the time and effort in securing a very good deal. :thumbsup:
The wait has been very worth it.

All the best.

Status
Not open for further replies.