MO: Fujifilm X10 3rd party lens hood w/ lens cap

chingyulin

May 15, 2010
Hi,

I recently purchased a third party lens hood through my contact in china. Initially I did not expect much out of it but when the item arrived, the hood was made out of metal and it screws on very smoothly. A lens cap is included as well which surprised me because I noticed that most hoods do not include a lens cap. It comes in 2 pieces, the filter adapter and the hood itself.

I think this is a pretty good buy so I've decided to start a mass order on this.

Attached are the pictures of the lens hood installed on the camera.

IMG_0441.jpg

IMG_0439.jpg

IMG_0436.jpg

lenshood2.jpg

lenshood1.jpg

Each set of lens hood is:

$20 if quantity is less than 20.
$19 if quantity is more than 20.

Normal Postage at additional $0.50 but I won't be responsible for loss of items.
Self collection with no charge at seng kang possible for weekdays after 6pm and Marina Square for weekends (Anytime between 11am - 9pm).

Please SMS me your nick, real name, contact number and the number of hoods you want in the following format @81808681 as I will need to collect a deposit of $5 from you when there's enough orders.

Nick: chingyulin
Name: Daniel
Quantity: 1

I will then update this post ASAP.

I will place the order if quantity hits 10 or 20. I will then SMS you guys my account details for the payment of deposit.
The delivery will take at most 2 weeks after order is placed.

*No refund of deposit if you backs out for no reason as I have already placed the order.

1st MO