MO for Sony Ericsson T610

Status
Not open for further replies.

jeff chen

Sep 1, 2002
Singapore
Visit site
Hi everyone. Planning to do a MO if there are enough pple.

I am able to get a SE T610 with 2 year contract (only for Singtel subscribers) for S$588 if we are able to make 10 units. The dealer may at a later date get M1 and Starhub licence, but he will let me know.

Those who do not want contract can buy at S$688.

These are new sets that are unlikely to have any hissing problems encountered by earlier batch. Also, it has local SE warranty. I just want to let everyone interested to know that I am not responsible for any defective set, as I am just organising this. Pse check your set before purchase and if any problems, go to Sony Ericsson svc center, pse.

If you are interested, pse put your nick down and PM me separately regarding your contact details. The reason why I ask you to PM me your particulars is to maintain confidentiality, and also to prevent you from getting unsolicited mails/calls.

1. Jeff Chen

I am giving all 7 days to decide and the closing date for this MO is 7 Jun 2003. If we can get 10 units then it is good, if not this MO is off.

Hi everyone, pse understand that I will be closing this MO as someone has just informed me that another shop is selling the phone with Singtel contract for lesser than my MO.

Hence, I am closing this thread. Thanks for the interest.

Jeff, can you tell me which shop? I looking to buy one for my wife.

Thanks.:rbounce:

Status
Not open for further replies.