MO for Sandisk Ultra II 1G?

Status
Not open for further replies.

leadwe

Sep 18, 2003
East
Anyone interested to order the above from the states? May cost around $200 inclusive of everything (depending on amount). Just checking out possible demand.

i would be interested if it cost ard SGD$200

Looking at around 10 pieces before proceeding.

No other interest?

Include me in the list if it's 200 or less.

I forgot that I may have to add in GST. If it happens, the price will be $210.

Those that are interested pls pm me. I am closing the MO tomorrow. I would require a deposit of $50. Estimated time should be about 1 week to 10 days.

Are you able to confirm a more firm price..

Sorry a side question, have you consider the Hitachi 4GB micro drive or sanDisk Extreme, I am more interested in 4GB to 5GB memory for my D-SLR. I know the sanDisk U2 1G is selling less than HK$1K, less than SGP$ 220. :)

Pardon me. I think it's not advisable to get it now. Sandisk will be releasing the 4GB and 8GB U2 CF cards, and prices for the 1GB will definitely drop further.

In my opinion, we should all wait a while (till Nov/Dec), until the 8GB is out. Prices will be slashed during Christmas for the 1GB. :D

Thanks Virgo. Nov/Dec?? Not sure if I can wait that long. Anyway, how low do you thinkthe 1GB can go?

If the new Extreme III 1GB is expected to sell at US$140 (about S$238), I would expected the Ultra II to drop below S$200... With the higher and faster specification of the Extreme III, the Ultra II have to drop in price... :D

leadwe said:
Thanks Virgo. Nov/Dec?? Not sure if I can wait that long. Anyway, how low do you thinkthe 1GB can go?

hower said:
If the new Extreme III 1GB is expected to sell at US$140 (about S$238), I would expected the Ultra II to drop below S$200... With the higher and faster specification of the Extreme III, the Ultra II have to drop in price... :D

I would be more optimistic, 1G Ultra II will fall around $130-$150 by end of the year.

hower said:
That would be a dream price for me... as I need it by end Jan...

my advice is...if you don't need it by now...then don't get it. CF card price is going down too fast one can ever imagine...within 6 months you can get the same card and half the price of what you paid, or get double the capacity at the same price... :(

Don't even talk 6 months, my Lexar 40x 1GB that I got for $399 4 months ago is now only $275 :cry:

Gymrat76 said:
Don't even talk 6 months, my Lexar 40x 1GB that I got for $399 4 months ago is now only $275 :cry:

Sad to hear that.. but fact is I got this 1GB 40X Lexar thru MO for just $164 a week ago. Bought the same 40X at Trade fair in Aug for $299. Then I thought it was a good deal...Sigh...

Maybe I should just consider renting a 1GB CF card for my Jan Europe trip, instead of buying one... since I dun use it that often...

Any idea where I can rent for 1/2 month? Price?

JasonTan said:
Sad to hear that.. but fact is I got this 1GB 40X Lexar thru MO for just $164 a week ago. Bought the same 40X at Trade fair in Aug for $299. Then I thought it was a good deal...Sigh...

hower said:
Maybe I should just consider renting a 1GB CF card for my Jan Europe trip, instead of buying one... since I dun use it that often...

Any idea where I can rent for 1/2 month? Price?

why not consider renting a Xdrive? lol

I already got something like that, CompactDrive PD7X... but I only got a 512mb card... hate to do so many time of downloading... lazy lar...

kegler said:
why not consider renting a Xdrive? lol

hower, wait till dec...the rental price you willing to pay now maybe can get you another 512MB or add up a little bit more and afford a 1GB oredi...

Status
Not open for further replies.