Mo For Phayee Tube Adapter

Status
Not open for further replies.

snapMan

Nov 12, 2004
Hougang
As the title says it, I'll start a list. Please continue on the list.

Phayee Tube Adapter (5 orders US$19.50 for 1, 10 orders US$18, 15 orders US$16.5)
(Nick)---(Qty)---(colour)---(email,you may want to mask your email)---(1 free cap, choose 62mm or 72mm)
1.Snapman --- 1 --- black --- blue_torche#lycos#com --- 72mm

Custom-made new style lens cap (pressed open from the inner circle) with cord. US$2.5 each.
(Nick)---(Qty)---(email,you may want to mask your email)---(62/72mm)
1.Snapman --- 1 --- as above --- 72mm

More details can be found here http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=43441&item=3855863975

Prices above are quoted from Rongjin! I'll try to get another quote from rongjin when the list is confirmed. Prices not inclusive of shipping! If you want other items, please insert another list then with the same format. When the MO is closed, i'll send out an email before i place the final order.

Note: Items will be Purchased AFTER money is transferred to my account. This is so as to prevent people from ordering and not turning up to collect! If you're uncomfortable with this, then you're free not to join in the MO.

Disclaimer: I am a not associated with Phayee or Rongjin in any way and I am not making a profit out of this. This is done cos I would like 1, and since nobody wants to step up to conduct 1, I shall take the first step.

*Question for past Phayee MO conductor or anyone who knows the answer. Did you ship by air or by EMS? And how long did it take?

This are the prices for the 1st MO. I will try to ask for the same prices. Wonder how come he quote me so high..But not guaranteed will get these prices!!!!!! Well, i'll see the response first. If no good then may cancel this MO.

1) order of 5 or above: $18.5 each
2) order of 10 or above: $16.5 each
3) order of 20 or above: $14.5 each

snapMan said:
As the title says it, I'll start a list. Please continue on the list.

Phayee Tube Adapter (5 orders US$19.50 for 1, 10 orders US$18, 15 orders US$16.5)
(Nick)---(Qty)---(colour)---(email,you may want to mask your email)---(1 free cap, choose 62mm or 72mm)
1.Snapman --- 1 --- black --- blue_torche#lycos#com --- 72mm
2.ivan --- 1 --- black --- ivan_s74#yahoo#com#sg --- 62mm

Custom-made new style lens cap (pressed open from the inner circle) with cord. US$2.5 each.
(Nick)---(Qty)---(email,you may want to mask your email)---(62/72mm)
1.Snapman --- 1 --- as above --- 72mm
2.ivan --- 1 -- as above --- 72mm

Hi Snapman,

Have added in my order.
Thank you for your affort to start this MO. :thumbsup:

Thread will be close. This is not a MO Forum.

If you want to conduct any MO, please read the Consumer Forum Guideline.

Status
Not open for further replies.