MO for ClubSNAP Polo T-Shirts : Summary of Orders as at 20th October

Status
Not open for further replies.
hi, i posted my orders on Page 2 of this thread.. though my order not udner a compiled list.. i just pay what i order first, right? :D

Mens - L - Black x 1 pc

Total 1 pc

Total cost - $25

AMMENDED ORDER

Mens - L - Black x 1 pc

Total - 1 pc

Total Cost - $25

ParkertR said:
im overseas now... wont be back till december for a week... will u guys be taking orders next time? I can't pay via transfer... eh POSB website diff to navigate n send money acc to acc la... mmm any solution? i'd like a shirt
If you just want to get the non-personalised t-shirt, just put your name down and we will reserve for you. Otherwise, you can try your luck to see if there are any leftovers when you are back in December.

Swakoo said:
hi, i posted my orders on Page 2 of this thread.. though my order not udner a compiled list.. i just pay what i order first, right? :D
Yes, just pay for what you ordered (if you ordered a personalised t-shirt).

Mens - L - Gray x 1 pc
Total - 01 pc - S$30.00
Personalisation: audiorook

Funds Transfer has been made @ 14:27hrs 01 Nov 2004.

Cheers

MO list-taking for the personalised t-shirts is now closed.

For those that did not put their names down for the non-personalised t-shirts, we will be doing extra, but availability will be on a first-come, first-served, while stocks last basis.

For those that put their names down for personalised t-shirts but did not pre-pay, your orders will be converted to non-personalised t-shirts (hey, we don't want to be stuck with a t-shirt with your name on it ;p ). Amnesty period is until end of day today to pre-pay either at Eastgear or thru online transfer. If you paid up today, please PM me so that I can update your order status.

Estimated time of delivery/collection of the t-shirts is mid-November (10 working days need for production).

Darren said:
MO list-taking for the personalised t-shirts is now closed.

For those that did not put their names down for the non-personalised t-shirts, we will be doing extra, but availability will be on a first-come, first-served, while stocks last basis.

For those that put their names down for personalised t-shirts but did not pre-pay, your orders will be converted to non-personalised t-shirts (hey, we don't want to be stuck with a t-shirt with your name on it ;p ). Amnesty period is until end of day today to pre-pay either at Eastgear or thru online transfer. If you paid up today, please PM me so that I can update your order status.

Estimated time of delivery/collection of the t-shirts is mid-November (10 working days need for production).

ah.. paisay.. i just paid... please verify...

oops... u mean paid already must send u a pm? i paid yesterday via internet banking, with my nick delctrlnoalt. need to send u a pm with any other information?

Del_CtrlnoAlt said:
oops... u mean paid already must send u a pm? i paid yesterday via internet banking, with my nick delctrlnoalt. need to send u a pm with any other information?
Yes, I saw your payment. Thanks.

PM is only necessary if
a) doing ATM transfer (no details captured)
b) transferring from non-DBS, non-POSBank accounts (no details captured)

For DBS/POSBank transfers on Internet, can enter some details (eg member nick) in comments, so easier to track.

Darren did you saw mine? I just put "Swakoo" in payer input field.. ahahaa no comment box leh

Swakoo said:
Darren did you saw mine? I just put "Swakoo" in payer input field.. ahahaa no comment box leh
Yes, I can see your payment
;)

Hi Darren,

I pmed you yesterday but no reply.

I payed via internet the amount of $60 for 2 pcs of Shirt.

Have you checked and received it?

thanks

Lenscapes said:
Last nite i was at eastgear to buy some batteries and sinces i was there i asked the counter guy about the deadline for the polo tees. all i get is a ' i don't know' and then he turned and walk away. how come the attitude? extra work? :dunno:

I was there 2-3 weeks ago and waited for about 10-15 minutes. Shop was not exactly very crowded. There were couple of guys there testing some equipment or other. No one asked what I wanted (Wanted 2 pcs of 1GB CF Card). Tried to talk to the counter staff and got ignored. Damn TL. Will not go back there ANYMORE!!!!!!!!!

Anyway... bought the cards from some other place in the end. Too bad, East Gear... I may be dressed shabbily, BUT, don't just look at a person's clothing, OK?? Too bad...... :thumbsd: :thumbsd:

Darren said:
Update on Closing Date and Pre-Payment.

We are extending the Closing Date for this T-Shirt MO to MONDAY 1 NOVEMBER 2004.

For Pre-Payment of personalised t-shirts, we can now also accept online payment to the following bank account :-

Bank transfer to DBS Bank CURRENT Account
Bank Code : 7171
Branch Code : 033
Account Number : 033-900667-0

If you are paying online via Internet, please remember to provide your ClubSNAP userid in the comments field so that I can identify your payment.

If you are paying via ATM Transfer, please PM me with the exact date & time of the transfer done.

Cutoff date & time for pre-payment will be 6am TUESDAY 2 NOVEMBER 2004, after which I will publish the compiled orders.

Hi Darren, just touched down last night. Can extend to tomorrow for personalised t shirt??

Status
Not open for further replies.