MO: EN-EL3e Batteries

Status
Not open for further replies.
V

vince123123

Anyone interested to join an MO for EN-EL3e batteries? Price is S$85. Its an overseas order so there won't be any local warranty (although I've heard that there is no warranty on locally bought batteries too).

If interested, please email me at vince1231234@ANTISPAM

replace ANTISPAM with yahoo.com.sg

Closing orders this weekend.

vince123123 said:
Anyone interested to join an MO for EN-EL3e batteries? Price is S$85. Its an overseas order so there won't be any local warranty (although I've heard that there is no warranty on locally bought batteries too).

If interested, please email me at vince1231234@ANTISPAM

replace ANTISPAM with yahoo.com.sg

Closing orders this weekend.

How much does one cost in Singapore (that is if stocks are available!) :)

Well everywhere I've asked doesn't have stock - John 3:16 told me S$95, the rest no price. If you know where in Singapore has, let me know and I'll get them locally.

ipin said:
How much does one cost in Singapore (that is if stocks are available!) :)

Go and ask the leeching stores in Sim Lim. Those that always k tourist money...
First, ask whether they have EN-EL3 batt. Then, they say no stock. Then you offer them 90 dollars plus for the Original and tempt them to sell you the ones in the D50 kits.
If they are ok, you will be getting the EN-EL3c (1500mA), ;p

Of course, go for chiong ones lah. A lot cheaper. :embrass:

Hmm, isn't 90 dollars plus (and effort to go down and try to "tempt" SLS shop) more than S$85 in this MO? :think: :think:

Andy Ang said:
Go and ask the leeching stores in Sim Lim. Those that always k tourist money...
First, ask whether they have EN-EL3 batt. Then, they say no stock. Then you offer them 90 dollars plus for the Original and tempt them to sell you the ones in the D50 kits.
If they are ok, you will be getting the EN-EL3c (1500mA), ;p

Of course, go for chiong ones lah. A lot cheaper. :embrass:

Upz for today!

Noticed that PixMan just got his EN-EL3e from AP at SLS for only 80 bucks incl gst.

Thanks for the tip, I'll check it out, and if I can get from there, I'd buy from AP myself.

Cheers

zigzagman said:
Noticed that PixMan just got his EN-EL3e from AP at SLS for only 80 bucks incl gst.

MO is closed as a local source of stock has been found. It appears that there might have been some unexpected results prompted by recent posts HEHE.

P.S. My appreciation to the "devil" who turned out to have helped the person he may have very well intended to destroy :)

Status
Not open for further replies.