MO: Canon 17-40mm f4 L

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Oracle

Jun 23, 2005
East Coast
This will be my last mo for canon lenses until after march cos i will be going to reservice. I only have 5 sets avaliable. $1140 nett with int. warranty.

Update! Reserved and buyers have the right to cancel as this is still not a comfirm list cos i dont really know the arrival date but expected to be in feb..

1)harry
2)mygdi
3)
4)
5)

harrynkl said:
so fast u put my name :bsmilie: u :thumbsup: as spoken i 'on'

dont worry can cancel lah. Put you on first just in case.:bsmilie:

The Oracle said:
dont worry can cancel lah. Put you on first just in case.:bsmilie:
My name is william, can i order one the the lens also, just put me in. email me iceman69@starhub.net.sg if the lens is here
Thanks

Update! Reserved and buyers have the right to cancel as this is still not a comfirm list cos i dont really know the arrival date but expected to be in feb..

1)harry
2)mygdi
3)william koh
4)
5)

1)avaliable :bsmilie:
2)mygdi
3)william koh
4)avaliable :bsmilie:
5)avaliable :bsmilie:

Is the lens here? i need to get the money to pay you.

Update! Reserved and buyers have the right to cancel as this is still not a comfirm list cos i dont really know the arrival date but expected to be in feb.. Update i have bought in 8 sets in total!

1)Jake Luo
2)avaliable :bsmilie:
3)william koh
6)avaliable
7)avaliable
8)avaliable

Please put me on reserve list. Thanks.

The Oracle said:
Update! Reserved and buyers have the right to cancel as this is still not a comfirm list cos i dont really know the arrival date but expected to be in feb.. Update i have bought in 8 sets in total!

1)Jake Luo
2)avaliable :bsmilie:
3)william koh
6)avaliable
7)avaliable
8)avaliable

1)Jake Luo
2)707_firer
3)william koh
4)avaliable
5)avaliable
6)avaliable
7)avaliable
8)avaliable

1)Jake Luo
2)707_firer
3)william koh
4)kietgnoel
5)avaliable
6)avaliable
7)avaliable
8)avaliable

let me know if ur lens is here.

Can't wait to get my hands on them....
Was wondering how long will the int. warranty be valid?
Pardon me if ask a silly question.... its e time if the night when my brain is not thinkin..:bsmilie:

1)Jake Luo
2)707_firer
3)william koh
4)kietgnoel
5)Jeffery
6)avaliable :bigeyes:
7)avaliable
8)avaliable :p

The lens will arrive tomolo. Will be able to collect this friday onward. Must settle before my reservice! :angry:

Hi Oracle,
posted PM to you. please reserve 1 pc for me, preferably to collect tomorrow. thanks.

1)Jake Luo
2)707_firer
3)william koh
4)kietgnoel
5)Jeffery
6)Tuck Leh
7)avaliable

The lens will arrive tomolo. Will be able to collect this friday onward. Must settle before my reservice! :angry:

1)Jake Luo
2)707_firer
3)william koh
4)avaliable
5)Jeffery
6)Tuck Leh
7)avaliable

I cant handle it on time. so will delay for another couple of days. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.