MO: BlackRapid Strap

Status
Not open for further replies.

darkmatrix

Jul 11, 2009
Hi everyone,

Since I am heading out to US for holiday in Nov and the Black Rapid strap over there is much cheaper then Singapore local distributor, I am think of extending a favour by hand carry the strap over from US upon your order confirmation.
One thing to note. As this is a holiday trip, my return date is on 5th Dec. By then I will mass email out to all confirmed orders to arrange self collection and balance payment (preferred collection location: CityHall or Dakota MRT weekday after 1900 or weekend)
All orders are required a stated deposit for each number of item and transfer to the respective bank acc.
My last order intake will be 31st Oct 2300. No matter how many order I've got, the MO will still be on going. No cancellation and change of order upon confirmation.

For ease of convenience, I will only take the below model for MO:
1. Black Rapid RS 7 Strap with FastenR3 and ConnectR-2
Price: $90
Deposit: $50

2. Black Rapid RS Sport Strap with FastenR3 and ConnectR-2
Price $105
Deposit: $60

3. Black Rapid RS Sport 2 'Slim' Strap with FastenR3 and ConnectR-2
Price $105
Deposit: $60

Simply transfer the mentioned amount of your mass-order item(s) to
- POSB saving 404-10984-7 for POSB and DBS acc holder
- UOB saving 114-129-024-5 for UOB and others acc holder
and email the following info back before the closing date.

If you are interested in this MO, please PM me with your:
Full Name:
HP Number:
Email Address:
Total Fund Transfer Amount: eg. $60
Unique Bank Transaction Reference Number:
Item(s) Description: eg. 1 x Black Rapid RS Sport Strap with FastenR3 and ConnectR-2

Watch out for my email on their arrival. Please help me by collecting your MO within a week once stock arrives.
Kindly make arrangement with me if you are unable to collect within the supposed.

My contact:
Name: Lee Yong Hoe

MO thread Close

Status
Not open for further replies.