mmm....yong tau foo....

Status
Not open for further replies.
They indicate the price clearly and nothing wrong with them.

You should know food republic dun sell cheap food.

they indicate prices clearly? on the receipt or at the stall? hehe anyway, i wasn't the customer, just something i got in the mail.

For people who patronize food courts regularly they would know that Food Republic charge the highest price among food courts. That's why I hardly eat at Food Republic and would rather walk a bit more to a nearby alternative.

I ordered 2 bowls of the Defu Lane Laska......added an O-Ta each. Cost me about $17 bucks !
Laska cost $6.90 per bowl n O-Ta cost $1.50 each......whew.....better go back to Katong for them laska next time ! ha ha ha

I ordered 2 bowls of the Defu Lane Laska......added an O-Ta each. Cost me about $17 bucks !
Laska cost $6.90 per bowl n O-Ta cost $1.50 each......whew.....better go back to Katong for them laska next time ! ha ha ha

wow... they sprinkled gold dust onto ur laksa?

wow... they sprinkled gold dust onto ur laksa?

I must say that they do taste good....but $6.90 per bowl ? :eek: hee hee.....Katong is better

:D:D;p

i ate a laska..alaska...geddit? hurhur...wuh but honestly speaking...ngoh hiang at this price...like fine dining sia.

jom...why leh? inflation leh....haha..oh yar anthropology don't talk about inflation.

Status
Not open for further replies.