MM Lee: Singaporeans like to complain

Status
Not open for further replies.
don't play play, we're not so LucKY as he is LucKY.

This old man...he play one, he play nick nack about complain :bsmilie:

This old man...he play one, he play nick nack about complain :bsmilie:

Before one wants to play with the brilliant man as being an "old man"
you need to see your resources, both internal and external and
quickly find out your personal strengths. Identified who you are!

;):bsmilie::bsmilie::bsmilie:

singaporeans do like to complain. many things can be done by themselves, without the gahment's help, but nobody wants to do it. tell gahmen to do something,and when gahmen don do, ppl complain lor.

i donno how true was it when someone here says got ppl complain about sweeping leaves (said in jest maybe?), but from the complaints bandied about in the papers...this is the perception that many ppl got...--> singaporeans like to complain...about mundane stuffs.:think:

there is no denying that a 80 something living human is " old ". Unless...turn back the clock.
He/she could have been wise, but physically still old. :)

there is no denying that a 80 something living human is " old ". Unless...turn back the clock.
He/she could have been wise, but physically still old. :)

Maybe if someone had said,
"Abram, I want to give you the best,"

However Abram wouldn't even have
looked at some of those areas because
of the complications he knew would be
well once and for all.

Never in doubt he's the big brilliant Abram.
While all the younger set starts to yell
people whose age are older as "Uncle,
Auntie, Old Man and Old Lady"

Where is that gracious camp? Gone down
the drain!

;):):bsmilie:

I perceive humans' age as equals that of the four seasons.
given a healthy human which is able to live thro age 1 - 100. From yr 1 - 25 would have equals to spring, 26 - 50 as summer, 51 - 75 fall or autumn, finally 76 -100 winter.

i think it is a wanting for feedback, the people want to be heard and be identified.

So, he is complaining that Singaporeans like to complain? Guess he is a Singaporean too! :bsmilie:
Complaining is Singapore's national hobby you know?

i :bsmilie::bsmilie::bsmilie: at this... awesome!

beside complain, albeit, mild and civilised, in various forums and blogs, what else can we do - can we hold a protest at 48 Jalan Harom Setangkai and have 'citizen immunity'?

beside complain, albeit, mild and civilised, in various forums and blogs, what else can we do - can we hold a protest at 48 Jalan Harom Setangkai and have 'citizen immunity'?
You can choose to ignore or accept and move on. Another favourite national pastime.

You can choose to ignore or accept and move on. Another favourite national pastime.

U forgot to add the line... an honest mistake

Status
Not open for further replies.