Mju 1030SW or 795SW or 790SW

Status
Not open for further replies.

eddy400d

Jan 3, 2007
Hi thinking for buying of the above-mentioned and would like to gather feedback from current owners. Please tell me if it is worth buy? How is the picture quality? Any comments?

Hi Felix, thanks but i read the reviews what i want to hear is from the camera owners cos i never own a olympus b4. many thanks anyway

Hi Felix, thanks but i read the reviews what i want to hear is from the camera owners cos i never own a olympus b4. many thanks anyway

I own the SP560UZ and I like the colors produced as well as the high ISO shots

Go to M S Color and try out the cams for a better feel.

Felix, thanks for your advice. i will serious consider it now... now i just got to wait until the 1030 launch and compare it with the Fujifilm F100fd

Felix, thanks for your advice. i will serious consider it now... now i just got to wait until the 1030 launch and compare it with the Fujifilm F100fd

The Fujifilm F100fd would be better. :) I would say, go Olympus if you need the durability, waterproof, shockproof, freezeproof.

Bought the 790SW specially for my Maldives trip. Used it for snorkelling - produced good underwater and abovewater shots.

Very handy, easy to use and most important of all, weather and water proof..

Olympus is a proven camera for durability - good for adventurous and outdoor enthusiast.

No regrets.

Bought the 790SW specially for my Maldives trip. Used it for snorkelling - produced good underwater and abovewater shots.

Olympus is a proven camera for durability - good for adventurous and outdoor enthusiast.

No regrets.

Hehe. Glad to hear. Post some pictures! ;p

No regrets.

i started with the c5050z and though i'm fully canon now (40D, lots of lenses and G9) some of my best shots were with the oly. best thing is the colour signature of oly - bright blues great for sky and punchy nature shots.

Woa its great to see such info bt 790SW. I'm planning to get one for my Oudoor Adventure Trips which frequent treks with rainfall. Hope it will be handy

Just took the plunge!!!

bought the 1030sw at the IT show. feels solid.... have yet to test this new baby on my next trip!

Guys keep the comments going... its really interesting to read your feedback. And hows the 1030? any pix?

It's a bit OT, but I bought the 850SW at the recent IT Show. Pix quality is nothing to shout about, as expected from a P&S, but the build quality does inspire confidence that dropping it or getting it wet will not put the camera out of commission immediately.

A great, hardy little camera to bring on a leisure trip. In a nutshell, it serves its purpose well, but do not expect it to compete with a DSLR, that'll be very unrealistic.

Just took the plunge!!!

bought the 1030sw at the IT show. feels solid.... have yet to test this new baby on my next trip!

may i know how much u got the 1030sw?

was quoted $565 by TKfoto recently.

I'm eye-ing this one (1030sw) as well.
Would want to hear some local comments as well as sample shots ;)

Was quoted $560 at MS Colour today. Not sure abt the 1030, but I have used the 770sw and there's a lag. Sometimes end up missing the moment.

Was at CP(Peninsula) and AP(Funan) - it is out of stock at CP but I thinkn AP has ex-stock. Both quoted $590.

Anybody can post up some pics from the 1030?;p

Status
Not open for further replies.