Evo 9 MR, shot today. :)
More at HERE.

nikolaiski

Nov 13, 2006
seletar airport and flyover behind ubi?

nikolaiski

Nov 13, 2006
hey hexy..

the C350 on ur blog, SGD7787 is a press car from Daimler SEA..are you a journalist or a photographer helping a journalist for one of the publications? btw work on ur locations..the background is rather messy

nsr182

Feb 26, 2008
wow... the second pic really stunning...
upzzz bro...

HeXy2i

Sep 6, 2007
hey hexy..

the C350 on ur blog, SGD7787 is a press car from Daimler SEA..are you a journalist or a photographer helping a journalist for one of the publications? btw work on ur locations..the background is rather messy
Haha, sure thanks. Ya will take notice of the background next time i shoot. :)

vincecarlo

Dec 24, 2006
Great shot and nice panning.. Where is the location??
no panning required here are both cars are moving at the same speed, so tha background blurrs naturally;)

r32

Dec 31, 2002
Singapore
no panning required here are both cars are moving at the same speed, so tha background blurrs naturally;)
Yes these are called tracking shots.

Rig shots are somewhat a variation of this, except the camera is fixed on the same trajectory as the car.

The limitation of rig shots is that one is almost always confined to a wide angle distorted perspective necessitated by the length of the pole.

Tracking shots allow more freedom of perspective but are tougher to shoot - two cars have to coordinate their movements according to the photographer who drives neither car. Add road vibration to that and then perhaps traffic, and it is quite challenging.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom