mitsubishi galant.

Status
Not open for further replies.

eikin

Apr 27, 2004
東京 Tokyo
another friend's car :bsmilie: again some not so good attempts today ...

mitsubishi01.jpg

mitsubishi02.jpg

mitsubishi03.jpg

mitsubishi04.jpg

mmm...the "do the right thing" sound so familiar...lol :bsmilie: :bsmilie:

great shots la....first pic a bit off. See the meters and radio ones lei. ;p :thumbsup:

Sjourn said:
mmm...the "do the right thing" sound so familiar...lol :bsmilie:

great shots la....first pic a bit off. See the meters and radio ones lei.

here are your shots ...

meter01.jpg

meter02.jpg

meter03.jpg

the rest got not-so-nice 'special effects' :sweat:

pic #1 looks like a nice wallpaper =)

the air/fuel gauge is cool too...

#1~3 are good. Looks like something out of the brochure... :thumbsup:

#4, I would prefer to have more details of the car meaning a nice panning shot with the car in focus without some much blur. This will show the curves and shape of the car.

My 2 cents.... ;p

heheeh you did the gear stick thing :bsmilie: nice one. Should have tried more panning, the meters look abit odd, #1's good too :D

This is the first try on taking car pics,...hope to improve more the nx time. Thanks for all comments.

Rev said:
pic #1 looks like a nice wallpaper =)

the air/fuel gauge is cool too...

only pity is that it is actually OOF :bsmilie: not used to the 90mm yet, need more practice

Chlee said:
#1~3 are good. Looks like something out of the brochure...

#4, I would prefer to have more details of the car meaning a nice panning shot with the car in focus without some much blur. This will show the curves and shape of the car.

My 2 cents....

thanks! hmmm ... #4's motion blur is actually PSed ;p later see if i can get a nice version of the still shot then will post

sugarhigh said:
heheeh you did the gear stick thing nice one. Should have tried more panning, the meters look abit odd, #1's good too

:bsmilie: yah lor, it's quite a nice idea mah, still have to practise more for panning shots lah, the panning shots i did are still quite bad

Cheesecake said:
this is a good series!

but the panning shot of the car in motion could be better so too the fonts used....

paiseh the motion blur was PSed in :sweat: agree with the font not being the best also, not satisfied with the choice, too bad my font library too limited ... but just installed CS, should have better options ;p

ncie work.. I wish I could produce such work. however, the gear shift doesn't really tell me it's from a mitsubishi.

some stuff to improve on would be:
the tilt on the last 3 shots (meters) doesn't really work. It irritates me a little..
speedometer shot:you took the pic with doors open and handbrakes on and gear stick on Park.. erm.. if you want, then have all the idicator lights on.. else. just have nothing on. In betweens doesn't work. I prefer the gear indicator to be at Neutral.

Hope I'm not being too direct.

yanyewkay said:
ncie work.. I wish I could produce such work. however, the gear shift doesn't really tell me it's from a mitsubishi.

alamak how come you so humble? most likely you shoot better than me. agree about the gear shift, buti think that has to go with the rest as part of the series actually to make sense. ;)

yanyewkay said:
the tilt on the last 3 shots (meters) doesn't really work. It irritates me a little..
speedometer shot:you took the pic with doors open and handbrakes on and gear stick on Park.. erm.. if you want, then have all the idicator lights on.. else. just have nothing on. In betweens doesn't work. I prefer the gear indicator to be at Neutral.

nope, not at all. (anyway the meter shots not i take one ;p :bsmilie: ) but will keep them in mind for the next shoot, got to do one more time for Sjourn, before he fly to far far away to be big TOWKAY soon

yanyewkay said:

Paiseh, last 3 shots were mine...I actually took them as snap shots without any planning. Nx time...(I;m waiting to get my gear back and try another shoot... :embrass: :sweat:

Woa 1-3 look quite cool and fierce...

Some fierce car

I doubt this car can drift,....front wheel drive and lack of horsepower. :thumbsd:

limmatthias said:
Woa 1-3 look quite cool and fierce...

Some fierce car

yes, very fierce, the owner is also a very fierce driver, give him a race course and see what he'll do ;)

eikin said:
yes, very fierce, the owner is also a very fierce driver, give him a race course and see what he'll do ;)

alamak, car fierce, driver extremely road friendly user (no hit 150km/h no count) ...lol..hahhaha :bsmilie: :bsmilie:

Status
Not open for further replies.