Mitsubishi Automobile Roadshow @ Suntec

Status
Not open for further replies.

flash77

Mar 8, 2004
Western Singapore
The Mitsubishi Automobile Roadshow will soon follows after the Daimler Chrysler Automobile Roadshow at exactly the same roadshow location.

Date: 28th March to 3rd April.

very jialat place ah.. i go there.. practically cannot shoot. because of the stupid pricings they place on the windscreens and the rear screens....

very bad... i shouldnt have gone there... the pricings the put the windscreens already spoil my mood... sianz..

Come 14th May, join us for an afternoon of adrenaline pumping, heart-stopping action when we launch the new Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution IX. Powered with celebrity guests: Jackie Chan, Rally Driver Katsuhiko T aguchi and the Class 95 brothers – Glenn & Rod, this event promises to make your heart race.

See you there on 14 th May at 15 th Stadium Link Kallan Auto Centre from 3pm onwards.

Action Super Star in Town!

Meet Jackie Chan, the legendary action movie hero in town as he introduces his limited edition of Evolution IX. Fully designed by the star and bearing his signature, this Jackie Chan Limited Edition Evo IX limited to only 50 units worldwide 1 unit in Singapore. Be certain that this driving machine is going to be the ultimate car collector piece.

Unveiling of Evo IX by WRC Rally Driver

WRC Rally Driver, Katsuhiko T aguchi will be in town to unveil the EVO IX with a breath-taking demonstrative stunt drive.

Challenge of the Evolutions

See at least 15 Evos in action! Evolutions from the past generations will be on display and each will give a demonstrative drive in the specially design circuit at the event. To see how these Evolutions are spruced up for added speed and power, come early to the display!

Glenn & Rod Pit Stop Challenge

Join the brothers in the ultimate pit-stop challenge when they pit against each other! Get down and dirty for $1,500 in cash prizes!

Judging of Best Dressed Car Contest

A total of at least 15 cars will be on grand display. These cars are the finalists from the internet voting contest. See what these owners have done to make their car super stylish.

Ralliart Fashion Show

Meet the babelious Race Queens in their seductive outfits and cat poses. Watch them sashay around all the turbo-charged cars on display and parade in the latest Ralliart collection apparels at the fashion walk.

yay !! my brother glenn ong will be there!! =p glenn yong and glenn ong.. =X hahahaha.. jk jk..

guess i will be there early...

where is the excat place or loc.. Is it near the stadium and thew carpark that is next to next to kallang leisure park... hmm,.. May 15 is a Sundayy.. :)

great...! its after my exams...!!! wao.... :bigeyes: :bigeyes: :bigeyes:

The place is actually nxt to P.A, opposite national stadium car park A & B, nxt to kallang river where ppl water ski. It used to be Kallang Auto Centre, but now, no more liao. The warehouse like buildings all torn down liao. Now it's just empty open space...

Side track a bit. This event is by Cycle & Carriage of course, looks like they are really putting in big bucks this time. They started taking bookings for the Evolution 9 beginning of April. Call them kia su or wat, but i think this time they do not want to lose out hundreds of sales of Lancer Evolution to parallel imports. That was the case with the Lancer Evolution 6 Tommi Makinen Edition onwards. Imagine mostly of the Evo 7,Evo 8 & Evo 8MR all sold by parallel importers. That adds up to quite many cars.

The parallel importers have their own ways to entices buyer too, especially their previous customers whom bought Evo 7, Evo 8 & Evo 8MR from them. Mostly these parallel importers are in the 2nd hand car trade also, they will sure offer them some attractive overtrade deals.

Yet there are still another way to entice buyers. Power boost, more power! A particular parallel importer whom started it's business tuning high performance cars offer free power upgrade to 320bhp using HKS parts.

I wonder if the place will be really crowded? Since There will be 'international SUPERstar' Jackie Chan ??? Heavy security around etc? Want to see how the Evolution 9 Ralliart J.C edition looks like... So :confused: ... maybe the car got parts fitted in Hong Kong... hahahaha... his last if i'm not wrong is Mit 3000GT J.C Special :confused: ... Really want to see how does some of the nicest looking Lancer Evolutions on our island looks like... but looks are subjective, some might not like the Lancer Evolution to wear a huge GT wing on it's boot lid, or others might not like it wearing bronze color Volks Racing forged wheels...

Class 95FM's Glenn Ong is a patrol head too. Driving a current shape WRX.

Motorimage Subaru ought to organise such an event too. Reaching out to WRX / WRX STi owners. I'm sure the no. of WRX turning up will be much more than Lancer Evolutions... But then again, Subaru is less threaten by parallel importers stealing their sales. Only a few are special lightweight/spartan versions (such as WRX STi RA or WRX STi Spec C or Spec C Nurburgring) brought in by parallel importers.

Glen and Rod. They are the man. :thumbsup:

its open to all public?

wrx_sti_22b said:
Come 14th May, join us for an afternoon of adrenaline pumping, heart-stopping action when we launch the new Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution IX. Powered with celebrity guests: Jackie Chan, Rally Driver Katsuhiko T aguchi and the Class 95 brothers – Glenn & Rod, this event promises to make your heart race.

See you there on 14 th May at 15 th Stadium Link Kallan Auto Centre from 3pm onwards.

Action Super Star in Town!

Meet Jackie Chan, the legendary action movie hero in town as he introduces his limited edition of Evolution IX. Fully designed by the star and bearing his signature, this Jackie Chan Limited Edition Evo IX limited to only 50 units worldwide 1 unit in Singapore. Be certain that this driving machine is going to be the ultimate car collector piece.

Unveiling of Evo IX by WRC Rally Driver

WRC Rally Driver, Katsuhiko T aguchi will be in town to unveil the EVO IX with a breath-taking demonstrative stunt drive.

Challenge of the Evolutions

See at least 15 Evos in action! Evolutions from the past generations will be on display and each will give a demonstrative drive in the specially design circuit at the event. To see how these Evolutions are spruced up for added speed and power, come early to the display!

Glenn & Rod Pit Stop Challenge

Join the brothers in the ultimate pit-stop challenge when they pit against each other! Get down and dirty for $1,500 in cash prizes!

Judging of Best Dressed Car Contest

A total of at least 15 cars will be on grand display. These cars are the finalists from the internet voting contest. See what these owners have done to make their car super stylish.

Ralliart Fashion Show

Meet the babelious Race Queens in their seductive outfits and cat poses. Watch them sashay around all the turbo-charged cars on display and parade in the latest Ralliart collection apparels at the fashion walk.

It's tomorrow...

Is it possible for anyone to post a rough map of where the event will take place? This will help people who would like to go there but don't know how. Thanks.

pls include timings. thanks

Shodan99 said:
Please see this thread
http://forums.clubsnap.org/showthread.php?t=130691

There is a gathering to go there..

jus drove there...

wow.. impressive.. althru its dark, can see quite a few Evos inside liao..

there is big RALLIART banner ard the fences...

they even have fence up the area, suppose for car performance..

good luck..

will go there too...

Status
Not open for further replies.