Misty Morning in Suzhou

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

AnotherAngle

Thought this was quite a good shot but still a newbies, comments are welcome.

misty_bridge.jpg

looks slanted :D

but the reflection is nice :)

Originally posted by Klause
It really looks slanted

Ok, did a little bit of rotation and cropping.
misty_bridge_r.JPG

Is it better now? :)

Yeah definitely. Good picture, I like the dreamy effect.;p

I'm the romantic sort of guy, hence this is what I see in this picture .......

I see the "chinese juliet" walking upon the bridge, with her hair braided, lips redden, wearing a flower on her ear and there is a slight wiff of rose in the air.

she sweeps both her braids to her right sholder and playfully tugs at them... while scanning the river/canel.

..... hehehhee

Originally posted by AnotherAngle
Thought this was quite a good shot but still a newbies, comments are welcome.

misty_bridge.jpg

Nice photo of suzhou, xiao qiao liu shui (small bridge running water), typical scene of water village in Suzhou, remind me of my 2 mth stay in Suzhou 4 years back. How I miss that place :)

AnotherAngle, where in Suzhou is this shot taken? You work in Suzhou?

Originally posted by mlwang

Nice photo of suzhou, xiao qiao liu shui (small bridge running water), typical scene of water village in Suzhou, remind me of my 2 mth stay in Suzhou 4 years back. How I miss that place :)

AnotherAngle, where in Suzhou is this shot taken? You work in Suzhou?

Thanx :). No, I did not work there. I was there with the Union visit. Stayed in Suzhou Hotel at Shi Quan Street. Woke up early in the morning, nothing to do, so took a stroll down that street. In fact, in my earlier post, I post a picture of sunrise along that street.

sunrise_in_suzhou1.jpg

Thanx :). No, I did not work there. I was there with the Union visit. Stayed in Suzhou Hotel at Shi Quan Street. Woke up early in the morning, nothing to do, so took a stroll down that street. In fact, in my earlier post, I post a picture of sunrise along that street.

sunrise_in_suzhou1.jpg

Wow, I missed this earlier. Great light. :)

Regards
CK

Nice photo saw this in your earlier thread, have u been to a place called zhou zhuan, where there are lots of such water and bridge sceneries?

Originally posted by ckiang

Wow, I missed this earlier. Great light. :)

Regards
CK

Thx :). Nobody replied in that post, I thought the shot was a washout. Anyway, the picture looks reddish because I used the "sunset" bestshop library in my casio dc.

Nice photo saw this in your earlier thread, have u been to a place called zhou zhuan, where there are lots of such water and bridge sceneries?

Yes, I extended my stay and went on my own to 3 water village (shui xiang): Zhou Zhuang, Tongli and Wu Zhen. I think Zhou Zhuang is the best, the most scenic. Here is one typical shot, nothing fantastic though :)

busywaterway.jpg

Thx :). Nobody replied in that post, I thought the shot was a washout. Anyway, the picture looks reddish because I used the "sunset" bestshop library in my casio dc.

Heheheh. It happens, some of my posts never got any response too. Either too good or too lousy. :p

Regards
CK

Yes, I extended my stay and went on my own to 3 water village (shui xiang): Zhou Zhuang, Tongli and Wu Zhen. I think Zhou Zhuang is the best, the most scenic. Here is one typical shot, nothing fantastic though :)

hmm great that u visit these water villages, I been to Zhou Zhuang only, though i stayed in Suzhou for 2 mths, but dun quite like it, cos it is very very crowded and commercialize. It was there I saw the local famous product, Wan Shan Ti (Super Big Pig Trotter)

My friend told me Tong li is good. Glad that u been to such nice places. Thanks for sharing.

hmm great that u visit these water villages, I been to Zhou Zhuang only, though i stayed in Suzhou for 2 mths, but dun quite like it, cos it is very very crowded and commercialize. It was there I saw the local famous product, Wan Shan Ti (Super Big Pig Trotter)

My friend told me Tong li is good. Glad that u been to such nice places. Thanks for sharing.

For me, Tongli was a disppointment becoz when I was there, there are some roadworks and contructions going on. Nevertheless, here are two shots that typified all the water village (shui xiang) in Suzhou. Hope u like it :)

Bridge_Tongli.jpg

bridge_tongli1.jpg

thanks for the photo, they are great, seems like Tong Li is less crowded than Zhou Zhuang :)

The silhouette of the bare trees against the sky adds a diffferent touch to the sunrise piccy.

:thumbsup:

im at shanghai now planning to go suzhou, is there a 1 day tour package?

Status
Not open for further replies.