Mistress before wife

Status
Not open for further replies.

dAoNi

Dec 7, 2005
西乐园
Finally a good bright day for me to take some shots on my mistress.

DSC_3872-postal.jpg

DSC_3837.jpg

DSC_3861.jpg

Still loving it... :heart: :lovegrin:

Canew said:
Congratulations on your new purchase.

First photo vignette a lot huh!

thanks.

didn't do any vignetting, it's an Infra (IR) shot, think the "vignette" is caused by the lens hood.

How is the Sylphy's space for the rear passengers compared to the Latio's? I've tried the Latio's space at the rear, 1 word describes it, HUGE!

dAoNi said:
thanks.

didn't do any vignetting, it's an Infra (IR) shot, think the "vignette" is caused by the lens hood.

Hi there,

Sharp and nice series. :thumbsup:

Regarding the vignetting issue, did you stack your IR filter over your UV filter? It is quite common at wide angle especially if you stack filters.

Canew said:
How is the Sylphy's space for the rear passengers compared to the Latio's? I've tried the Latio's space at the rear, 1 word describes it, HUGE!

hee.. IMO, i think it is much bigger and wider than Latio. The interior is quite luxurious :lovegrin:

Francis247 said:
Hi there,

Sharp and nice series. :thumbsup:

Regarding the vignetting issue, did you stack your IR filter over your UV filter? It is quite common at wide angle especially if you stack filters.

Yup. I stack the IR over UV filter.
No wonder will have such vignetting.

Thanks alot. :thumbsup:

dAoNi said:
Yup. I stack the IR over UV filter.
No wonder will have such vignetting.

Thanks alot. :thumbsup:

Hi there,

No problem. If you want to shoot wide-angle IR, try to remove the UV filter because stacking the filters will cause vignetting especially at around 18 - 24mm (if you are using the Nikon 18-70mm).

Canew said:

Canew, you had been talking abouy BBB a new car for months liao. eyeing this slyphy? go BBB den I can tumpang fo photoshoot.

Status
Not open for further replies.