Mission Impossible 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

alwayschampion

Feb 20, 2004

Anyone watch it ? I managed to catch it yesterday :)

yaoxing said:
This MI3 Tom Cruise looks younger than the one in MI2. :eek: Don't you guys think??? :dunno:
the magic of BOTOX :bsmilie:

There is one scene when one of them use a DSLR to shoot a detector to mark on the manhole cover. Has anyone catches the glimpse of the brand ;p

alwayschampion said:
There is one scene when one of them use a DSLR to shoot a detector to mark on the manhole cover. Has anyone catches the glimpse of the brand ;p
is it a DSLR or SLR....
i think is a SLR, i think i saw the brand is nikon. :)
which model i'm not sure.

saw only a kodak disposable cam that scans ethan hunt's eyes and has a integrated video which self-destructs after 5 seconds after delivering the message :bsmilie: very hao siao :bsmilie:

I watched yesterday too.. I don't like it so much compared to MI 1 and 2. Something is lacking. The change in director makes a lot of differences.

sequels are rarely worth watching.....

well.. u want to watch, watch the Digital Version, worth the money, both visual and sound rox..

just came back from the theatre.. awesome movie...

much better then 2 but not as good as 1

the ending was kinda weak and there was certainly alot of plot holes but it was all in all a good action movie.

plus the girls were hot so thats always good

yamcake said:
well.. u want to watch, watch the Digital Version, worth the money, both visual and sound rox..

sound from most Hollywood films were digitized yrs ago:sweat: , oni motion images were digitized last yr. oso depend on quality of d cinema sound systems. :)

This show sux big time... :thumbsd::thumbsd::thumbsd::thumbsd::thumbsd:

It a cr*p movie, cr*p plot, cr*p acting, cr*p editing....it's big time cr*p
I wish I can get refund for my tickets.

how much did tom get $ from the movie ?

how come u people so prejudice on him?
is it he good looking & worth millions?

mysterio506 said:
how much did tom get $ from the movie ?

he wont be getting a cent upfront....he bravely hedge on 30% of total earnings stead.

if its any guide, guess what he made in MI2 and the last War of the Worlds?

respectively 75mil and 100mil.

Status
Not open for further replies.