Missing thread ?! => ClubSNAP - Post COMEX SanDisk Ultra II - Extreme CF Clearance Sa

Status
Not open for further replies.
The thread has been moved at the request of Eastgear for archiving purposes as further action is being considered.

I understand that an official statement from Eastgear is forthcoming.

zed2art said:
hmmm, i believe i'm getting myself to be ban in ClubSnap.
anyway, where is the missing thread?
ClubSNAP - Post COMEX SanDisk Ultra II - Extreme CF Clearance Sale !!!

This ad is also shown here Hardwarezone

Did ClubSnap mod deleted the thread, cos it may harm their main sponsor reputation? Or they are covering up something?
Sponsor = $$$ ?

Hahahaha :)

Now that you start this thread again... might I join in your little curious mind!

You ask if it is right for EastGear to show the invoice from Vector Magnetic...

From the above question, I would guess that you are a businessman yourself.. or in a sales line yourself... but you fail to realise that they did not show how much is the quantity/price purchase.

I'm not sure what is your intention (for your own sake, I hope you could clarify this) if you claim that you are not here to discredit anyone but just to share your own view...

From a business point of view, you seems like someone who is unhappy with the action of EastGear and here to discredit them or you hope it will discredit them. If you are not, why are you pushing it by digging out all the information just to slam them :dunno:

zed2art said:
anyway, where is the missing thread?.........................
Did ClubSnap mod deleted the thread, cos it may harm their main sponsor reputation? Or they are covering up something?
Sponsor = $$$ ?
Assumptions again, you better think before writing......................

As this is an accusation case, we the admin of CluBSNAP would require you to email admin@clubsnap.org the following.

1: Real Name
2: NRIC Number
3: Contact Number

ClubSNAP will handle this transparently provided you will summit all the relevant information required.

ClubSNAP takes false accusation very seriously and failing to do so will result in the immediate closure of your account.

Your IP is logged and if the other entity decides to take any legal action, ClubSNAP will provide necessary information to the relevant authorities.

zed2art said:
anyway, where is the missing thread?
ClubSNAP - Post COMEX SanDisk Ultra II - Extreme CF Clearance Sale !!!

This ad is also shown here Hardwarezone

Sponsor = $$$ ?

zed2art, i think it would be wiser for you to talk to EastGear personally, rather than dropping more wild accusations in forums. You do not seem to understand the seriousness of this issue. You are only getting yourself into deeper trouble. :confused:

wake up!

AAAH! Just ignore this person, let those involved, solve it out among themselves in a friendly way...........

from a 3rd party point of view.

yeah, he (zed2art) is a pain in the ass but is it really possible for ClubSnap to take an impartial stance.

Many Clubsnap senior members are involved in EastGear. I cannot help but feel the matter will be skewed. Some people may label me as making accusation but this is my point of view.

zekai said:
from a 3rd party point of view.

yeah, he (zed2art) is a pain in the ass but is it really possible for ClubSnap to take an impartial stance.

Many Clubsnap senior members are involved in EastGear. I cannot help but feel the matter will be skewed. Some people may label me as making accusation but this is my point of view.

ClubSNAP impartiality - while its true that our ties with Eastgear goes back a long way, it is not true that "many senior members are involved" in Eastgear apart from being satisfied customers.

For all members information, any action that we do in the public forums are discussed and deliberated internally among the Admins and Moderators before execution.

And, threads are never deleted, merely moved to another location where they are available for reference and reinstatement when necessary.

We do not deny that Eastgear has been an active supporter of ClubSNAP whenever we run events, as have many other known retailers in Singapore, and while we do offer some small "protection" against malicious intent, ultimately, the retailers' actions and business practices will stand before the public on its own merit; and their reputation and consequently business profitability/viability are their own responsibilities.

Looking at all zed2art's posts, looks like he is a Sandisk sales guy... so instead of questioning Clubsnap's impartiality (which has been very acceptable actually) I now question zed2art's impartiality.

For everybody's information, I am from Convergent Systems, and we sell Lexar, Kingston, Trek, Hagiwara etc. My name is also the true name. I don't like to shadow/masquerade as an end user to deceive everybody.

Dear zed2art (Mr C. Lim),

We have requested for ClubSnap & HWZ admin to remove the offending threads as we felt that your constant anti-EastGear hackling is disrupting the sanctity of the forums both on ClubSnap & HWZ. If you look at the nature of your post, it is not difficult to see why ClubSnap & HWZ or any forum for that matter (impartial or not) would not hesistate to remove your posting.

Your highly defamatory and slanderous statements have already been refuted and rejected in its entirety by our company. While we have provided evidence to support all our claims, you have provided none to back up your erroneous & factually incorrect statements.

Through the assistance of ClubSnap & HWZ, we have traced the user IP to your company's computer and we have found out your real identity.

Please be informed that all your postings have been archived and submitted to our lawyers for advisement. All original threads & content can be made available for public reference and reinstatement if requested. We at EastGear have nothing to hide and our way of doing business have always been transparent.

All parties including EastGear Pte Ltd, ClubSnap & HWZ may take legal action against you and/or company. Your views & statements may be taken to represent that of your company, as you have used your company's facilities to conduct the posting.

I have personally spoken to your boss regarding this and he would have no doubt informed you about this matter.

We hereby serve you 12 hours notice to issue an official apology statement to totally and irrevocably retract all statements. Failing which, we may take legal action against you and/or your company.

Daniel Chin
for EastGear Pte Ltd

Dear Mr C. Lim,

We may take legal action against you and/or your company for:

1) Disseminating false information to deliberately discredit and damage our company’s reputation.

2) Pretending to be an end user with fictitious sales experience to deliberately mislead customers with negative impressions about our company’s products/services.

3) Constant hackling to disrupt our company’s operations resulting in loss of revenue for our company.

4) Suggesting malpractice between our company and an online public forum, ClubSnap.org, thereby injuring our company’s and the forum’s integrity

Daniel Chin
for EastGear Pte Ltd

Parchiao said:
Interestingly, a comment that I put up on this thread was removed in response to an earlier comment by Eastgear. It was neither off topic nor nonsensical. Why is that so?
With ref to your earlier, I wasn't the mod who removed it, but basically it was removed becuase it IS off-topic from what has developed into a legal issue. If you wish to discuss the legalities of the Internet and online discussion, feel f ree to do so (in fact I'll be happy to re-post your comment in a separate thread, just let me know) but not on this thread. Yours wasn't the only post removed either. I hope you understand that the CS mods are striving to keep this thread clean and free from further discussion. It's now a matter for the parties involved to settle, so we ask for all members' cooperation and that all further unrelated posts will be removed.

The Moderator
ClubSNAP

I, hereby declare all statements and posts from me are solely my own personal opinions, and not associated from/with any associations/organisations.

We have been getting a lot of requests to reveal zed2art's (& his company's) identity and the actual posting made by him. Did not know that this thread would regenerate so much interest. ;)

For the record, here are the 2 offending posts by zed2art

Post_Sale_1a.gif

Post_Sale_2a.gif

The full thread can be read here:
http://eastgear.clubsnap.org/gallery/albums/album01/Post_Sale_1.gif
http://eastgear.clubsnap.org/gallery/albums/album01/Post_Sale_2.gif

Incidently, these 2 screen captures are done by zed2art himself when he post the following posting in HWZ (HardWareZone.com) to suggust ClubSnap of being biased to EastGear. Within a few hours, the defamatory thread was removed by HWZ, which prompt zed2art to come crying back to ClubSnap forums.

zed2art in HardWareZone.com on 02-09-2004 09:52 PM said:
Fishy ClubSnap & EastGear

This is the promotion you see here
Post COMEX SanDisk Ultra II / Extreme CF Clearance Sale

A 2 thread disscuion in ClubSnap about this are delete by Mod.
I'm not trying to be an AXX, but I want the truth, simply the truth.
At 1st, I feel sorry for writing up the comments. Sound like i'm stirring up ****.
But after anthony.phua[clubsnap], re-question Eastgear, "so are you taking stock from the parallel importer or from Vector Magnetics? ...."

The thread deleted instancely. Even another older thread too.
Are they(clubsnap) covering up something of Eastgear(their sponsorer).

I had the screen capture here
- Recent Thread (pic 1 & 2) ;
is the "Post sale" with 'anthony.phua' question on last of pic 2
- Old Thread (pic 1-3) ;
The initial 'sale' with Eastgear commenting them took parallel imports

So what's the conclusion?

Does EastGear carry parallel import (Grey market) like B&H Photo in New York?

I bought a Lexar Elite thumbdrive with japanese packaging. Hope there is warranty coverage by distributor.

Yeh I also want to know, perhaps it is time for Vector Magnetics to say something.

limhousen said:

I bought a Lexar Elite thumbdrive with japanese packaging. Hope there is warranty coverage by distributor.

limhousen said:

Yes! The warranty is covered by us Convergent Systems.

Status
Not open for further replies.