Missing in action seller...

Status
Not open for further replies.

awongkk

Mar 1, 2004
Tampines
I've bidded for a lens recently at the BS section and bid at the last two minutes before the closing of 2359hrs as stated by the seller. It's been three days liao the seller MIA already. PMed also bo chap, email also boey sai. :dunno: .

Wonder why no news leh. No satisfied with the price also at least let me know lor, like that hor,,, I wait wait :dunno: wanna wait until when.

Any suggestion ????? :bheart:

U can double yr price, I bet the seller will appear in less than 10 minutes.....
(sorry to hear yr story, hope this little joke will make u smile)

obviously he/she duwan to sell u the goods at that price loh. Very common in yahoo auction. forget abt it bro

thanks everyone for the reply. feeling better noe. :)

Sad to say....such ppl do exist.......I've had buyer who disappeared after successfully bidding for my item.

I say give yourself a deadline, if still nowhere to be found then buy from someone else....

You are not alone dude.... wanted to buy something a while ago, have quite a number of PM with him, after when saying to meetup to see the item, he disappaered...

so at the end i just spend the money and buy a brand new set instead of playing the waiting game ...

What ever it is, at least be responsible lor. If you think the price not good, just say so mah hor ? I'm cool with this one.
getting reply liao. ;p

This place is sure a good place for complain/make noise wor. :)

just like ebay and yahoo auction, maybe can come out with a rating scale that can be use to rate buyer/seller in BS section...

actually alot of funny people here.
i sell a lens with photo posted,then hours due to deal then say "never mind,actually i don't like silver colour"
if don't like why express interest,leave the chance to other lah.
2 more people on waiting list i feel i let them down.

sorry if i talk too much,can vent my anger. :mad2: me feel better.

cookiez said:
just like ebay and yahoo auction, maybe can come out with a rating scale that can be use to rate buyer/seller in BS section...
I second this.

Alex, sad to hear your story but what lens did you bid har? Award winner. :)

give him the benefit of the doubt

awongkk said:
I've bidded for a lens recently at the BS section and bid at the last two minutes before the closing of 2359hrs as stated by the seller. It's been three days liao the seller MIA already. PMed also bo chap, email also boey sai. :dunno: .

Wonder why no news leh. No satisfied with the price also at least let me know lor, like that hor,,, I wait wait :dunno: wanna wait until when.

Any suggestion ????? :bheart:

Try bidding for Jon Keng's lens and f5. You'll get the same feeling.

chngpe01 said:
hahaha I thot I was the only one :)

Relax bro, just take it that you did not spend that money. I am sure it would be better used elsewhere. It did for me. :)

Ya man its over. Just wasted 1 day of leave and spent 2 hours in mcdonalds drinking 3 cups of coffee for the dude who don't even answer his handphone.

pissed me off and bought a new lens instead at mscolor instead :p

now he still selling some stuff in BnS :nono:

Hope nobody get cheated again,hate people who fly aeroplane. ;(

Ah_Seng said:
You mean he agreed to meet but did not show up and refuse to answer your call?

Yah man. Ever wondered why a 17-35 or a cheap F5 selling at 1.5k is not being sold after so many months?

I don't know what stunt he's trying to pull, but seems like i'm not the only one that wasted time on him

name the guys! shame on them. i despise such characters... Frankly speaking, if you look at the larger picture, photo equipments traded here are mostly a few hundred to a few thousand dollars. Such 'small' people cannot even make up their mind on this amount, how can they made bigger deals in life? I know for sure there are many CSmembers here who handle several hundreds of thousands, if not millions of dollars in their job. So, guys forget about gettting angry with such 'small' people. &$#%#$#! And if one of these &$#%#$# is reading this, listen, you better grow up!

Status
Not open for further replies.