Missing Golden Retriever! Please help!

Nisa

Aug 13, 2004
Please help look out for my golden retriever!

She responds to the name Nala.

Golden Brown in color.

She was last seen at the void deck of my estate(Braddell Hill )at 5pm (21st July 2010) with a green collar, Pinkprinted bandana, blue black leash being lead out the back gate by a male towards Marymount Road.

She
has recently been shaved so her fur is very short from head to tail.
She has a special small white patch of fur on her forehead.

Please spread the word and help keep a lookout for her as she is very dear to us and we miss her badly.She
has been with me for as long as she has lived and she holds great
meaning and memories to me. She was a gift from my father. I really want
her back.

I would be really grateful and you will be blessed for your kindness!

Email:choc_n_strawberries@hotmail.com if there is any information about my precious pooch.
by: Pamelia Sng

She was last seen ...................being lead out the back gate by a male towards Marymount Road.

Straying is one thing............ but this seems a case of abduction. Prayers sent for Nala's safety.

Keep us updated !!!

i take the CCL to work everyday and before i take my bus to my office, i shall walk around the area and help u look out for your dog...

no worry so much, i am sure your doggy in some nice pple safe hands and shall be be brought back to u soon.. :heart:

Yes, go to all the relevant pet forums and post a picture there. Spread it on facebook too.

post a pic, we will spread for u

being lead out the back gate by a male towards Marymount Road.

dont mean to sound bad but should also check out nearby construction sites too including places where foreign workers gather on weekends to feast (eg Jalan Kayu area where there are large dormitories) :eek: ....... looking for a stray is one thing but trying to find a dog that has been intentionally abducted is another.

Honestly, for a 10 year old dog, I fear the worst.....

Last edited:
dont mean to sound bad but should also check out nearby construction sites too including places where foreign workers gather on weekends to feast (eg Jalan Kayu area where there are large dormitories) :eek: ....... looking for a stray is one thing but trying to find a dog that has been intentionally abducted is another.

Honestly, for a 10 year old dog, I fear the worst.....

:bigeyes::bigeyes: what are u suggesting?!?!?!