Missed

Status
Not open for further replies.

vader

Aug 25, 2003
DEATH*
Visit site
Wa liao eh, tomorrow got wedding shoot and I'm gonna miss "Stars War : Return of the Jedi" aaarrrgggg.....Bo pian ah. :cry:

west_ray, after seeing your little india B & W series, I find that the "Force" is strong in you. :devil: :D

vader said:
west_ray, after seeing your little india B & W series, I find that the "Force" is strong in you. :devil: :D

.......... (0_0"") ... ur "dark side" referring to Black n white ar ??? :bsmilie:

eh ... no starwars nvm la ... tommorrow tv also got show startrek mah ... same same lah ... both got stars ... and looks to same to me also ..

Me wake up at 5am tomorrow, sleep the following day at 1am. wat you think?? :sweat: yeah, see stars.....but no wars.....

Join the "Dark" side... :devil:

vader said:
Me wake up at 5am tomorrow, sleep the following day at 1am. wat you think?? :sweat: yeah, see stars.....but no wars.....

Join the "Dark" side... :devil:

hey the Startrek show at 1am !!!! just nice to catch it wah !!! nice timing ar ...

I'm already un-plugged liao. :D

with our technology, one day the machines will one day control us. :sweat:

I'm also into "The One" and "One Ring to Rule Them All". :bsmilie: :D

vader said:

i think in another month's time, i'll be joining the "One Ring to Rule Them All" club.
heh heh

vader said:
Wa liao eh, tomorrow got wedding shoot and I'm gonna miss "Stars War : Return of the Jedi" aaarrrgggg.....Bo pian ah. :cry:

U can always pass your wedding job to me... :D

West_ray said:
or me ?? .. and i will screw it up for u ! :D

Okok, next time ok?? :D this time round is for my cousin. :sweat: muz be keelat or my mum will skin me. :sweat: me going for supper now, con't later. wow, bak cho mee waiting for me liao. :blah:
:bsmilie:

vader said:
Okok, next time ok?? :D this time round is for my cousin. :sweat: muz be keelat or my mum will skin me. :sweat: me going for supper now, con't later. wow, bak cho mee waiting for me liao. :blah:
:bsmilie:

haha ... yeah cool baby ... have a chance to screw up the wedding event liao ~ :lovegrin:

my my...

clubsnappers are a farnie, corny bunch aren't we? :)

rock on dudes...

vader said:

and these days, it's all digital

tv tuner/recorder card in your pc, or a vcd or dvd recorder will do better..

store the recording on your hdd, and then send it over the net to your friends. :)

West_ray said:
the tapes are too bulky to store lehz ~~~

obviousdude said:
my my...

clubsnappers are a farnie, corny bunch aren't we? :)

rock on dudes...

Yeah, lets be happy and live life to the fullest... :thumbsup:

I don't wanna remember nothing,nothing! I wanna be someone famous, like an actor aka adam king?? :thumbsd:

I know, when I got the latest camera, the matrix is telling me that I'm gonna take sharp & fantastic pics. after so many years, ignorance is a bliss....

Tell me, Mr Anderson, how good is the latest camera?? when you are unable to take good pics??

Status
Not open for further replies.