Missed

Status
Not open for further replies.
vader said:
Yeah, lets be happy and live life to the fullest... :thumbsup:

I don't wanna remember nothing,nothing! I wanna be someone famous, like an actor aka adam king?? :thumbsd:

I know, when I got the latest camera, the matrix is telling me that I'm gonna take sharp & fantastic pics. after so many years, ignorance is a bliss....

Tell me, Mr Anderson, how good is the latest camera?? when you are unable to take good pics??

haha ... wat talking u ??? after eating ya bak cho mee come back anyhow talk ar ~~ :bsmilie:

West_ray said:
haha ... wat talking u ??? after eating ya bak cho mee come back anyhow talk ar ~~ :bsmilie:

Wah liao eh, me siao matrix mah. :D

Siao liao lah, eat too much...cannot zzzzz.....so tong meah....

vader said:
Wah liao eh, me siao matrix mah. :D

Siao liao lah, eat too much...cannot zzzzz.....so tong meah....

aiya ... dun slp la ... later watch football at 3.30am ~~~~ eh .. y dun u siao Finding Nemo ??? talk abt some fishes lehz .... :bsmilie:

Eh, me like fishing also.... :D

Anyway may the force be with you. join the "Dark" side... :bsmilie: :bsmilie:

obviousdude said:
i'm sleepless in singapore. :)

you watching Latvia vs Turkey ah?

too bad Holland lost just now...

ehhh ... nOpe ... is Ger vs France ... starting now ~~~ i dun have cable tv to watch the rest of the matches loh ...

u slpless in spore??? then how many days u nv slp liao ?

And now, to get Skywalker!!

Send the Ah yees & the Braders... :D :bsmilie:

vader, i hate to rub it in, but....

enjoy your photo shoot, i'll be home with my aircon on, feet up, ice tea beside me, and watching Return of The Jedi. :)

Haha, I'm back from endor, later going to tatooin... :D . wow, finally can get to zzzz. muz cherish the 2.5 hours I've got. Mr "Gits" go home and sleep liao....

nevermind, with the money, I'll go buy the VCD... :blah:

work again,still dizzy ah. muz get that helmet on again!! :D

I'm back from tatooin,stone liao, clean camera tomorrow................ :what:

Wahaha, 2day no work. :cheergal: West, you bad ah. me last nite also kena drinking by the groom, really stone ah.

Status
Not open for further replies.