Miss Singapore Universe Semi-finals, Sat 24th march at Oosh, 7pm

Status
Not open for further replies.

Buckteeth LCL

Dec 24, 2006
This years Semi-finalist
http://ch5.mediacorptv.com/wassup/ch5announcements/view/828/1/.html

There are so many lovely girls who has graced Clubsnap. Shouldnt we go and support them?
Anyone going? Been asked to call or email KS Lee for tickets. Let me know if its worth it to go. Maybe we can go together :)

KS Lee (ks.lee@oosh.com.sg)
Marketing Manager
oosh Pte Ltd
22 Dempsey Road
Office : +65 64750002
Fax : 65 4752022

Wa......^^

so anyone manage to get tix ??

Bet the fire will be concentrated at some spots... :bsmilie:

wah...haa got one from nus mech eng...final yr some more..

This years Semi-finalist
http://ch5.mediacorptv.com/wassup/ch5announcements/view/828/1/.html

There are so many lovely girls who has graced Clubsnap. Shouldnt we go and support them?
Anyone going? Been asked to call or email KS Lee for tickets. Let me know if its worth it to go. Maybe we can go together :)

KS Lee (ks.lee@oosh.com.sg)
Marketing Manager
oosh Pte Ltd
22 Dempsey Road
Office : +65 64750002
Fax : 65 4752022
you have forgotten that you would have to pay $90/pax for the event, food is included... photograph not sure allow also a not for those who wanna take photos, the event this time a little more high-class...

and of coz to the girls, good luck, come to CS and have a shootin celebration after the contest! see if got time a not, cos next day busy in the morning... you girls got my support!

you have forgotten that you would have to pay $90/pax for the event, food is included... photograph not sure allow also a not for those who wanna take photos, the event this time a little more high-class...

and of coz to the girls, good luck, come to CS and have a shootin celebration after the contest! see if got time a not, cos next day busy in the morning... you girls got my support!

Compro is correct.

Its a 5 course dinner at $90.

Photography is allowed.

But how to eat and shoot at same time ?

:bsmilie: lol waste money. Go shoot SFF better

Compro is correct.

Photography is allowed.

$90 for a dinner ? hmm....

i dunno why i said this.. recently i feel that lifestyle in Singapore getting expensive and every dollar is very precious... those who can make it above no issue.. 90 dollars is is 9 dollars...:sweat:

$90 for a dinner ? hmm....

i dunno why i said this.. recently i feel that lifestyle in Singapore getting expensive and every dollar is very precious... those who can make it above no issue.. 90 dollars is is 9 dollars...:sweat:

go sff better...

Compro is correct.

Photography is allowed.

Possible to eat n shoot at the same time ... But 90$, I rather go shoot models at the fashion shows, no need to pay ;p ...

Here's some more details, but still too expensive to attend.

"It includes a 5-course dinner and free flow of beer. There are very limited tickets available for the actual parade event and I believe they are flying off the shelves. There
is also a post party with the girls after the parade and press conference.
The post party is open to public. "

$90 can join a very good model shoot liao... ;p

I think you can save your money $90 for 5 course seems rather ex. :sticktong

Here's some more details, but still too expensive to attend.

"It includes a 5-course dinner and free flow of beer. There are very limited tickets available for the actual parade event and I believe they are flying off the shelves. There
is also a post party with the girls after the parade and press conference.
The post party is open to public. "

haha i got the exect same reply...I guess he must have use a template to sent the emails...:bsmilie:

Status
Not open for further replies.