Miss Reef Bikini 2007, 14th July Zouk, 9.30pm

Status
Not open for further replies.
No reply yet :( maybe she is too busy with the main event :)

Huh ? :confused:

There is 1 guy and myself received the confirmation last fridat night liao .. ;p

Sniper - *snipe* the 1 guy and Knight Ong for their confirmation tickets ..

Sniper said: ~ Ok guys we had 2 tickets now .. lets share it!
Knight Ong said: What the .. Beep bep beep beep BEEP! (Morse code!?)

:bsmilie: .. seriously do we need a confirmation to get into this event and photoshoot the models ? .. This is my second post about it. Could i get some direction pls. CO!? OC!? Parade commander !? .. LCP!? .. reply pls :bsmilie:

Sniper - *snipe* the 1 guy and Knight Ong for their confirmation tickets ..

Sniper said: ~ Ok guys we had 2 tickets now .. lets share it!
Knight Ong said: What the .. Beep bep beep beep BEEP! (Morse code!?)

:bsmilie: .. seriously do we need a confirmation to get into this event and photoshoot the models ? .. This is my second post about it. Could i get some direction pls. CO!? OC!? Parade commander !? .. LCP!? .. reply pls :bsmilie:

remember to bring yr batt and memory card

remember to bring yr batt and memory card

Haha .. Thanks for the 7 core values ( err .. 2 core values - Bring batt! Bring memory card! ) for photographers :bsmilie:

*I remembered in BMT we use to have this 7 core values when we were to drink up. Cant really reembered them anyways :bsmilie: ..

Haha .. Thanks for the 7 core values ( err .. 2 core values - Bring batt! Bring memory card! ) for photographers :bsmilie:

*I remembered in BMT we use to have this 7 core values when we were to drink up. Cant really reembered them anyways :bsmilie: ..

i think we need to recite the core valves for photographers when we attend any events:bsmilie:

1) bring memory card and batt

2) care for photographers

any else

From Brenda,

Thank you for sending in your application.

We regret to inform that we are unable to approve your application for media passes to Reef Party.

We have already 3 designated photographers and all the media slots have been filled up by the various media covering the event.

We seek your kind understanding.

Perhaps, the photographers can consider shooting the wakeboard action at the day event- Reef Wakefest at Kallang Riverside Park on 14th/15th July instead, as there is a photo contest going on with STOMP.

Thanks & Regards,

Brenda

Sorry guys. Did my best. She has encouraged you guys to shoot at the Day-event Reef wakerfest at Kallang Riverside instead where there is a photo contest going on.

Guys, continue to give your support to Reef :)

Status
Not open for further replies.