Miss Fresh Kon 2006

Status
Not open for further replies.

lil_princess

Details:

Date: 13 December (Tuesday)
Time: 7pm
Place: Gotham Penthouse

This is a contest presented by Fresh Kon. It is a company that deals with contact lens.
Sponsors for the event includes TEAM Salon, CANMAKE, Cover Looks, New Urban Male and others.

There are 12 female contestants, competing for the Miss Fresh Kon position and other subsidary awards.
Whereby, one of them is me. ;p

Confirmations have been made that photo taking is possible.
And entry tickets is at 10 dollars to the club.

The event manager said that he has a number of tickets reserved for us finalists to let our families or friends to buy.
Otherwise, you have to go down to a particular optical outlet to purchase the tickets.

So I thought I would share this info with you guys.
And meantime, you can go down there and support me. :embrass:

Photos of all finalists will be published in 2 local magazines soon.
In the magazine, I'm contestant #5, but at the actual contest, I'm contestant #12.

Heard from the event manager that there's not alot left, since we finalists are buying, and there's also the media people....
Cos the club can only hold about 200+++ people.

So if you guys are interested, do PM me for enquiries or for your order of tixs.

Just a note, I'm not earning anything from advertising the event. Nor from the sale of the tickets. I'm just creating awareness. As simple as that.

p/s: There's this SMS voting thingy too. So if you guys wanna support me, you can start sms to cast a vote for me. The votes make up 30% of the judging criteria.

Cheers! :)

upz for u... :p

duhhh....... is the contest focusing on your eyes wearing different types of contact lenses or is there catwalk or swimsuit walk like a regular beauty pagent? :bsmilie:

up for u lil princess:cheergal: :cheergal: :cheergal:

Thanks for all the upz! Dunno can win or not... I'll just try my best... Meantime, you guys can start voting for me. Hehehe.... that can increase my chances of winning.

yqt said:
How do we sms to vote for you?

To vote, SMS to 77177 with this msg format:

freshkon (space) 5 (space) (ur I/C no) (space) (ur Email Add)

So lets say Mr X wants to vote for me, so he will type this sms and send to 77177:

freshkon 5 XXXXXXXF MrX@XXX.com

P/s: Those who is going to vote for me, would really appreciate if you all will let me know through here whenever you vote. So that I can know who is supporting me. Hehehe. If you dont wish to tell me who you are, then nvm. Lols.

righton said:
duhhh....... is the contest focusing on your eyes wearing different types of contact lenses or is there catwalk or swimsuit walk like a regular beauty pagent? :bsmilie:

The contest consists of 3 clothes segment - Active Wear, Clubbing Wear, and Evening Wear. All clothes, makeup, etc are sponsored. No swinwear segment. There is an opening dance segment, and the finalists will be catwalking in the 3 different clothes segment.

lil_princess said:

So lets say Mr X wants to vote for me, so he will type this sms and send to 77177:

P/s: Those who is going to vote for me, would really appreciate if you all will let me know through here whenever you vote. So that I can know who is supporting me. Hehehe. If you dont wish to tell me who you are, then nvm. Lols.

VOTE VOTE VOTE!

Can confirm we got a place to stand to shoot? :D If have, I don't mind going down to shoot :D

lil_princess said:

got pics of the other contestents? ;p

how come no official website for tis?

found a poster...

voting_2006.jpg

So ......will there be a pool table where the guys are asked to compete with the contestants ....... :think:

Dungeon ..... Freshkon Girl-next-door, Biki........;p

Del_CtrlnoAlt said:
found a poster...

voting_2006.jpg

The top left corner one without the number is the best.:thumbsup: :bsmilie:

all the best lil princess.....we will support you......

so in the picture above, are you number 5 or number 12 ?

Saw the poster in today's i-weekly. Are u contestant #5 Feliza?

All the best to you and have fun! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.