Miss Cherry Blossom @ Jurong Point

Status
Not open for further replies.

concuss

Feb 6, 2003
Jurong West
Visit site
Hey guys,

As promised, the shots from Miss Cherry Blossom @ Jurong Point today!!!

Only had time to PS this lot, the rest, aiyah, some other day, tired ah... :rolleyes:

Enjoy guys!!

f9e87b62.jpg

f9e87b73.jpg

f9e87b7a.jpg

f9e87b8e.jpg

And just in case anyone ask... yes, shot all this with my ONLY lens... 50mm f1.8D, so all heavily cropped lah... and ESPN, don't say a word.... :blah: :bsmilie:

hmmm... maybe should not have made them so small... can't see anything!!!

haha... sigh... tire dlah... sleep.... :confused:

your colours appear pretty flat and lowly saturated.

by the way, the shadow of the ladies in the background is distracting to me.

apart from that, the framing seems pretty alright for a 50mm lens :)

Hey sehshuan,

Have to agree with u on that, not sure why, but after posting on image station, the pictures came out blurred and flat.

Well, can't be the JPEG compression right? hmmm.... will look into it tonight... :think:

thanks anyway! :bsmilie:

You need the 70-200VR :devil:

:bsmilie:

You shot wide open ? Or used flash? Colours a bit off.

hehe, hey ESPN!! yeah, i need the VR!!! haha!!! :bsmilie:

but not now!!! hahahaha.... :cry:

Anyway, didn't shoot wide open. was shooting a few stops down. Sorry, still not very strong on the technical terms... going to build up.. :think:

hey modena, u were there too ah? I was right in front, towards the right a bit. hehe... :bsmilie:

oh... were u the one shooting with D100, but also have a FM ??!! not very sure which camera that is actually.

Yeah, saw him there! quite powerful set up man.... D2H user. :bigeyes:

concuss, wipe that drool off your face please. Thank you. :) Keep CS drool free :blah:

hehe... ESPN... no worries about the drool.... u already filled it with your drool eversince your recent adventure to the dark side..... :bsmilie: :bsmilie: :blah:

concuss said:
Hey sehshuan,

Have to agree with u on that, not sure why, but after posting on image station, the pictures came out blurred and flat.

Well, can't be the JPEG compression right? hmmm.... will look into it tonight... :think:

thanks anyway! :bsmilie:

It's the something to do with the workflow. Perhaps over PSed. Colour balance. You could be trying to rid your pics of the tungsten lights but by removing it totally you also removed hidden colours from you pics. What I suggest is to keep some of the original tungsten cast, you won't lose colours neither will you lose the ambient lighting which adds the mood.

eyes said:
It's the something to do with the workflow. Perhaps over PSed. Colour balance. You could be trying to rid your pics of the tungsten lights but by removing it totally you also removed hidden colours from you pics. What I suggest is to keep some of the original tungsten cast, you won't lose colours neither will you lose the ambient lighting which adds the mood.

hmm... okay, now i got some time, i will do it tonight and post again.

Anyone going for the fireworks tonight?

espn said:
Me, maybe.
Serious ar? :bsmilie: Me still thinking whether to go for it...anyways check out the fireworks thread in Photoshoots/Outings forum for news...

BTW, so as not to stray OT, nice pics concuss and modenaslim, makes me kinda wish I had went to the event..

Status
Not open for further replies.