zhangyb

Aug 1, 2004
Enjoy! Comments, suggestions welcomed!

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

This is nice, mate.
May I know whats ur setting is like?

Which cam u using? Always like such photo. *Trying to learn* Hope you dun mind giving me some tips. ;)

Thx, glad you liked them, shot with my 20D, do note shot #1 was photoshopped, see remarks below for shot #1

Shot #1:
Focal Length: 18mm
Aperture: F5.6
Exposure: 4 sec
ISO sensitivity: 100
Remarks: PS-ed by super-imposing shot of lamp on ceiling onto the original picture because the lamp's detail was blown by the 4 sec exposure and was forced to take another identical shot of the lamp only. The switch for the lamp was in the picture so can't use the long exposure and turn off lamp halfway technique to keep the details from being blown.

Shot #2:
Focal Length: 18mm
Aperture: F8
Exposure: 1 sec

Shot #3:
Focal Length: 21mm
Aperture: F5.6
Exposure: 1 sec

Wah, your home and your car?
When shall we go for a spin?

BTW nice pictures,but I have one question,
what is the colour of the car? White?
It would be great if the car was white while keeping the ambient light warm.

#3 does not work for me.
Thanks for sharing

the car is yellow colour

not my items haha, if my car n my home i would be probably carrying a 1ds mark II liao lolx... but forgot to take a shot of myself in the car lolx cos the owner agreed to let me sit inside haha... still have shots inside the house maybe ill post later, but dun dare post too much cos i just shot for fun, there was another photog contracted to shoot his home for magazine i think so im not supposed to release the pictures

Hey, thanks for sharing. The ambience really suit together. Always love looking at me. Still newbie on such shot.

Is there any particular stuff which I have to be careful?
Im still new on DSLR. :) Heh, Using D70 :embrass:

josho said:
Hey, thanks for sharing. The ambience really suit together. Always love looking at me. Still newbie on such shot.

Is there any particular stuff which I have to be careful?
Im still new on DSLR. :) Heh, Using D70 :embrass:
i also newbie lar haha... when i was shooting, i was primarily looking out for exposure to make sure details are not blown as well as the wb, because due to the lighting and ambience, high chance of the camera being tricked. It also helps stopping down more and shooting on a tripod.

:thumbsup:

Keep it up, pal! Heh.
I will post some pic once Im familiarise with my new cam. Do comments in future ;) :bsmilie:

josho said:
:thumbsup:

Keep it up, pal! Heh.
I will post some pic once Im familiarise with my new cam. Do comments in future ;) :bsmilie:
no problem dude! the fine people in CS are sure to help :)

for a moment i saw the watermark as a vulgarity... oops... ;p getting vulgar day by day...

btw i'd prefer if u shoot the pic with the flash from side... cos there is direct reflection... wonder from your flash or the ceiling lights...

also, maybe try shooting prone position... i always love watching other ppl's backside... i am sucker for ppls exhaust... ;p

Del_CtrlnoAlt said:
for a moment i saw the watermark as a vulgarity... oops... ;p getting vulgar day by day...

btw i'd prefer if u shoot the pic with the flash from side... cos there is direct reflection... wonder from your flash or the ceiling lights...

also, maybe try shooting prone position... i always love watching other ppl's backside... i am sucker for ppls exhaust... ;p
lolx, the reflection is from the ceiling lights, i didn't fire flash...

I got one more picture of da backside but i nv shoot properly then not nice, the exhaust of the boxster quite hidden not easy to see also

Status
Not open for further replies.