Misadventures near Fullerton part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

xdivider

Mar 2, 2002
Visit site
Well, on the spur of the moment, me and my fren decided to go nite shooting ard fullerton again.

We started here
museum.JPG

Then we noticed some commotion at the bridge and went to take a look
models.JPG

Holy cow, there is a model show. Totally caught off guard and knowing nuts about shooting this type of scenes, I screwed up most of my shots. The only one that is barely presentable is however......
model1.JPG

Then after giving up on actually getting a good shot of the models, we went off and took some building shots. Along the way we saw lots of stage lights surrounding a car with a guy and a short hair chiobu standing there. After totally walking past, something rang a bell. Isn't that Chen Zhi Cai and Ivy Lee????????

Actually wanted to give this a miss due to the frowning looks on the workers that but finally decided what the heck. :devil:

We shot and ran
ivy.JPG

After we stopped and panted, we took more shots

quay.jpg

and

quay1.JPG

We went pass this
govt.JPG

and took a few shots of this
maybank.JPG

Finally we reached our destination and was tired out
esplanade.jpg

esplanade1.JPG

Left the aperture at F8 most of the time. The result seemed to be quite under exposed. Maybe playing with shutter priority only may be a better idea?

I think we were at almost the same spot.

the night shoot don't seems colourful enough, maybe you can use shutter priority and increase to 2 sec or more.

on 2 sec
Boat.jpg

on F8 and don't know how many sec
quay1.JPG

Originally posted by fcpga
I think we were at almost the same spot.

the night shoot don't seems colourful enough, maybe you can use shutter priority and increase to 2 sec or more.

Yeah i agree, should have stuck to shutter priority. I din like the effects of the photos this time. :(

Originally posted by Kit

Hmmm....then there's no choice but to use a wider aperture.

Hey, look at it this way. This is THE perfect excuse to get a SLR.;)

How am i supposed to put the slr in a pouch? :D The Fuji S2 pro looks cool though. ;p

Originally posted by mpenza

there's a limit of 3s for the camera.

Actually 2 if u use manual. Should have tested out the nite preset but i wanted to set the white balance.

BTW any tips for shooting models? I find that they move too fast. What's the best settings for this case juz in case they decided to put up a swimming costume display next time :devil:

Your thread title sounded like some pirated vcd titles. Heheheh

Eg. American Pie 3, Air Turbelence 4, Robocop 7, Predator 6, Titanic 2 ,etc etc.
Hehehhee

Originally posted by xdivider

How am i supposed to put the slr in a pouch? :D The Fuji S2 pro looks cool though. ;p

Do I have to spell everything out?:) Of course you need a new bag for that new SLR!!!;p There you go, another reason to BUY BUY BUY!!!:)

Originally posted by Kit

Do I have to spell everything out?:) Of course you need a new bag for that new SLR!!!;p There you go, another reason to BUY BUY BUY!!!:)

Cannot lar veri poor now :(

Originally posted by sbs99
Your thread title sounded like some pirated vcd titles. Heheheh

Eg. American Pie 3, Air Turbelence 4, Robocop 7, Predator 6, Titanic 2 ,etc etc.
Hehehhee

Thinking of doing part 3 next week cos my bus goes by there every day after work. :D

Originally posted by xdivider

Thinking of doing part 3 next week cos my bus goes by there every day after work. :D

seems like you like to shoot from the same location

Originally posted by fcpga

seems like you like to shoot from the same location

Bo bian, must master the area first before moving on to the next. :D. Anyway also got new things to see there and shoot. Should take another bus and skip the suntec/fullerton area next time. :light:

Status
Not open for further replies.