Mircosoft Imagine Cup 2010...in Poland!! Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

mintyboi

The coolest student technology competition on this planet is open again!

Microsoft Imagine Cup
logo.png
environment_poster.png

This time, its in Poland! And you'll get to travel to Poland to compete on the world stage with the world's best.

You can stand a chance to win exciting PRIZES including, Microsoft Hardware, Book packs and much more…

The Microsoft Imagine Cup is not only about projects and programming. A few categories are: Software Design, Game Design, Digital Media and IT Challenge.
There's fun for everybody!

All you have to do is Register now
Also, stay connected with what's happening inImagine Cup on facebook

:( they do not have the photography category already. Had a great time last year when I represented Singapore then......

They still have it! =)
They combined last years' category of Photography and Short Film into Digital Media this year.

Join again this year...Not only will you have fun again, with experienced people like you, Singapore stands a higher chance ;)

The digital media is bullshit if u read the judging criteria. Round 1 is a voting contest which is never fair and never works. A voting contest might work at the finals in Poland where everyone can give their honest opinion, but no definitely not in the online round where the objective is to get as many friends to vote as possible. One could just hire botnets etc to rig the contest(which I have heard happened in a Imagine Cup award before).

Serious!?! Wow..now that you mentioned it, it could really worked out. They can really ruin things!

But I'm sure Microsoft has a fair system to decide the votes. Maybe they can detect those votes that are created by botnets? I know some systems have them (something to detect falsified votes). I mean botnets have a certain pattern to them right?

nope. it has happened before to a certain imagine cup cateogry round i will not name. not detected by microsoft. I might still enter to try my luck, but still I have no confidence in online voting.

Ahaha yea, better not to name it =x. Anw, of cos, just try to enter! I've seen ur photos. They're nice...And here I wish u all the best!

Status
Not open for further replies.