Minority Report

Status
Not open for further replies.

denizenx

Feb 1, 2002
L2TPYSG
Visit site
well besides the honeyed spielbergian ending,
if precrime works, all predictions have a minority report, no?

haha: the rolling ball example for cause and obvious effect, how do you know that keanu reeves is not going to stop the ball or if a cat will jump in and bite it, or that the fbi guy will actually catch the ball?
("I knew you'd've stopped it"
"Wow PreCrime intuition??"
"no it sounds really irritating rolling on the glass surface...")

Originally posted by denizenx
well besides the honeyed spielbergian ending,
if precrime works, all predictions have a minority report, no?

haha: the rolling ball example for cause and obvious effect, how do you know that keanu reeves is not going to stop the ball or if a cat will jump in and bite it, or that the fbi guy will actually catch the ball?
("I knew you'd've stopped it"
"Wow PreCrime intuition??"
"no it sounds really irritating rolling on the glass surface...")

It's a movie, loopholes are allowed in places where the director deem fit. ;p

But have you realized that, in 2054, with those high tech looking glass monitors, the images are still fuzzy and blurry? ;p

And Anderton's wife still has a traditional B&W darkroom. So according to the movie, film will still not be dead by 2054. :)

Regards
CK

how do you know that keanu reeves is not going to stop the ball... ...
keanu reeves? did i catch the wrong version of the movie? mine had tom cruise... :D

Originally posted by firefox13
keanu reeves? did i catch the wrong version of the movie? mine had tom cruise... :D

:bsmilie: :bsmilie: :bsmilie:

yeah the ending itself tells you it's a movie haha...
maybe till then the consumer AF still cannot make it that's why blur... and govt contracts being what they are... hehe
and that instead of using security-risk wirelesss tech they have to use a FDP (floppy disk protocol) to carry data from one station to the other...
maybe film in the future is re-usable? that she was reloading the silver hydralidessimus back onto the 6x6 plates that cost $20000000..
and developing costs wd be like $1 for 1000 rolls hence the fake murderer can afford to printout so many colour-uncorrected prints to pave his bedding...
and notice cars have free-ranging and fixed models, kind of like ez-link, transitlink, cashcard and smljlink... and all are park-and-ride cos u still need to take the sub to malls...
notice there's no safety features on the glass canopy to prevent errant teenagers from kicking it off the cars, or that balconies are placed right next to expressways to faciliate a burgle-and-run and flying debris....
and the old woman can genetically modify any plant she likes for fun to have pro-active poison hunting skills without sanctions from any major scientific body...

wahaha and instead of a pill to get high u need this asthmatic spray thingy (probably pirated OEMs of a regulated product, like DVDs)

well keanus reeves can alter reality mah... paiseh can't recall any jargon from the matrix though...

I think its a good futuristic show....but lacks the drama and suspense...though quite a good twisty story plot. :)

well keanus reeves can alter reality mah... paiseh can't recall any jargon from the matrix though...
hehheh, just kidding with you my fren... :D

Status
Not open for further replies.