minolta SRT 202 battery type

s0litario

Dec 27, 2010
Hi, i just started using the above mentioned SLR and realize the camera battery has already extinct.

It uses 1.35v "button cell" mercury battery, every ready EPX 625 or EPX 13 or equivalent.

I understand 1.35v no longer sell in singapore is there any replacement battery i can use?

Heard from my friends LR44 can try but the voltage is higher than 1.35v so was wondering if it is suitable??

help plsss...

thanks!

Oct 4, 2007
Woodlands
www.flickr.com
well if you are shooting with normal negative film, the latitude should be enough to cover any variation in battery voltage.

plus cameras of that age, their meter is usually not as accurate as when they were first made. key word is usually. just pop in an LR44 and shoot a test roll. should be fine.

s0litario

Dec 27, 2010
well if you are shooting with normal negative film, the latitude should be enough to cover any variation in battery voltage.

plus cameras of that age, their meter is usually not as accurate as when they were first made. key word is usually. just pop in an LR44 and shoot a test roll. should be fine.
don't think LR 44 can works tried already sian.. any help?

Zackt87

May 26, 2009
Clementi
get the PX625 from ruby photo @ Peninsula .. note its 1.5v ..

alternative if it can operate without battery then download light meter app frm iphone (Free) and get ur metering there. :)

Top Bottom