Status
Not open for further replies.

hong

Feb 4, 2002
Visit site
Anyone in this forum using this model??

dpreview recomends this model.
http://www.dpreview.com/reviews/minoltas304/

it is 3megapixels and features 4x optical zoom :)
Selling @ abt 700 which is quite cheap for 3megapixel cameras.

Camera @ this price
Oly 2040 (very popular here)
Fuji 2800
anymore??

Would like people owning or know abt this camera to share his experience

do you have it, how was it?? i cant find many reviews regarding this product

$700 only? that's cheap!

hmm... maybe a worthy competitor for the 2MP C2040 and Casio QV2900UX.

yup mi friend bought it @ 750, too expensive, he checkout other shops selling @ 700 dollars onli

Not popular? Maybe becos its a minolta... People mind just keep turning onto Nikon, cannon and olympus when they think camera... Minolta's marketing a bit bad... But for me, its minolta minolta minolta :p

And another thing... The S304 isn't a winner in the "appearence" category... I guess that deters some potential buyer.

Its a value for money camera if u take into consideration its one of the cheapest 3.3MP dc around. I just bought 1 yesterday and i am very satisfied with the results.

Originally posted by cccp
Its a value for money camera if u take into consideration its one of the cheapest 3.3MP dc around. I just bought 1 yesterday and i am very satisfied with the results.
Hi cccp, why not post some of your shot?? I also interested in a small DC, either will get a Minolta X or s404,s304.

Sample shot. Shot my mug close range in automatic macro mode.

Picture-012dup.jpg

Another automatic night shot. Was testing out how well the auto settings were. A little blur though : )

Picture-026dup.jpg

My Zhao Cai Mao

Picture 008.jpg

Clock

Picture-009dup.jpg

Originally posted by Flare

Do you wear ur specs when taking pics? If yes, why do u need the dioptre?
Hey Flare, I tried take off spec when taking pictures with my C2040 but I can't see clearly no matter how I adjust the dioptre? The dioptre on my C2040 not working?

Status
Not open for further replies.