Minolta Dimage S304

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally posted by Kevin
Hey Flare, I tried take off spec when taking pictures with my C2040 but I can't see clearly no matter how I adjust the dioptre? The dioptre on my C2040 not working?

ur specs too thick!!! ;p

Saw advertisement on the papers today, maybe got even better buy compared to S304.

Sony's new 3.2MP DC is retailing in the low 700s. Quite worth it and definitely less bulky than S304

Originally posted by Kevin
:bsmilie: :bsmilie: :bsmilie: Serious?

Probably true lah! :D

Huh? Your specs very thick meh? Me almost 500 degrees and I use my specs when shooting... Right...if ur vf shows some form of info like frame number/exposure etc, try switching the camera on with the lens cap on... try to adjust the dioptre till u get a sharp infomation display.

That's my way...
=)

I'm thinking of getting the S304, but I've heard several comments about its poor battery life. Surprisingly, it hasn't been mentioned here. Anyone who owns the S304 care to comment? Thanks.

Originally posted by vade
I'm thinking of getting the S304, but I've heard several comments about its poor battery life. Surprisingly, it hasn't been mentioned here. Anyone who owns the S304 care to comment? Thanks.

low battery life should be least concern as it's using AA batteries :) just get as much as you want :p

I understand. But what I'm trying to find out is, how low is low? Anyone got some figures from personal experience to share?

seen it in dpreview, seem to have lower battery life than S30

Status
Not open for further replies.