Minolta Dimage F100

Status
Not open for further replies.

ninelives

Jan 16, 2002
BB
ninelives.clubsnap.org
Minolta today Introduces New 4.0-Megapixel Digital Camera-DiMAGE F100.

Features include:

World's First Area Autofocus and Subject Tracking Autofocus
World's First Automatic Digital Subject Program Selection
Wide 7.5x zoom (3x optical/2.5 digital)
Superior Image Quality with the Minolta GT Lens, Minolta CxProcessTM and 12-bit A/D Conversion.

More over at
dpreview and also at Minolta website.

at first glance i tot it is a P&S DC

but i like it's Subject tracking AF, Single shot AF, Full-time AF, Wide focus area (Area AF) & Spot focus area with focus area selection

interesting little camera...

Sent in my old Minolta for Service today and asked the guy at Minolta Service Centre when F100 will be in Singapore and the guy told me that Minolta didn't have such model. He reckoned that I mixed up with Nikon!!! :confused:

Manage to find this thread to confirm my memory works OK.

BTW, the pretty recep you guys talk about not in the office. All guys there only. ;(

Originally posted by Kevin
Sent in my old Minolta for Service today and asked the guy at Minolta Service Centre when F100 will be in Singapore and the guy told me that Minolta didn't have such model. He reckoned that I mixed up with Nikon!!! :confused:

Manage to find this thread to confirm my memory works OK.

BTW, the pretty recep you guys talk about not in the office. All guys there only. ;(

That's why. Confusing model numbers. The other one is the Sony DSC-F55. There's only one good F100, and that's the Nikon one. :) :rbounce:

Regards
CK

Originally posted by ckiang

That's why. Confusing model numbers. The other one is the Sony DSC-F55. There's only one good F100, and that's the Nikon one. :) :rbounce:

Regards
CK
Sony do have a F55? I always thot is typo error in the Classified! :embrass:

Status
Not open for further replies.