Minolta Data/Function Cards

Status
Not open for further replies.

e905585b

Mar 26, 2002
Kallang
Visit site
Hi...

Anyone ever bought those memory or function cards used for Minolta SLRs like the 700si? They have different cards like Portrait, Fantasy, Child, Data....

Issit really useful? And anyone knows where they could be purchased and how much for them?

Thanks in advance

Originally posted by e905585b
Hi...

Anyone ever bought those memory or function cards used for Minolta SLRs like the 700si? They have different cards like Portrait, Fantasy, Child, Data....

Issit really useful? And anyone knows where they could be purchased and how much for them?

Thanks in advance

i don't think it is quite useful. For landscape and portrait card, you can just open up or close down your aperture to have the same effect. Not sure about the fantasy card tho.

Oh... i see... I thought that they have some special functions... So basically they just do the same thing that we could do in manual mode also lar....

Whatabout the Data card? I heard that it could store informations like the aperture and shutter speed of each shot taken.... That would definitely come in handy rite?

Originally posted by e905585b

Whatabout the Data card? I heard that it could store informations like the aperture and shutter speed of each shot taken.... That would definitely come in handy rite?

yes, I guess so, call Minolta to confirm.

oh i see.... thanks for the reply and help....

:thumbsup: :thumbsup:

also do check out wat does it store.

shutter?aperture?forcus length? spot metering?flash?exposure compansation?type of lens?

http://www.central-camera.com/minolta/creative_cards_spx.htm

Found the above site which lists all the function cards and what each of them do.

Below is the description of the data memory card

Data Memory Card 2
When use with Maxxum 700si, 9xi or 7xi the New Data Memory Card 2 stores the following data for 4 rolls of film: exposure mode, shutter speed aperture, lens focal length, maximum aperture of the lens film speed and exposure adjustment. You can recall data to the data panel when you want to check the settings used for previous exposures. With a Maxxum 8000i or 7000i, the card stores the above information, except film speed for one roll of film.

Originally posted by denizenx
LOL is there tetris for the dynax 7?

u want the color version or black and white version?
dynax don't run on function card.....:angel:

7xi yes.

Dynax 7xi is not equal to 7

Status
Not open for further replies.