Minolta AF APO ZOOM 80-200mm f/2.8G Lens On Sony A100

Status
Not open for further replies.

steadyshot

Mar 27, 2007
Singapore
Hi,

Recently was offered a deal to buy this lens for my Sony A100.

Was really thinking hard if the black body can match the white lens... :think:

Wouldn't it look rather weird??

Comments?

Cheers,

Steadyshot

It will look sexy.

And if you don't want it, PM me the details. maybe I'll grab it. ;)

Heard that the main differences are the focusing speed and colour and G only. Optically is as good.

Hi,

Comments?

Cheers,

Steadyshot

looks fine on my 7D. my first impressions were the same as yours. black and white like chin chow and tau huay... or-pek... :bsmilie: but for the performance over the other slower lenses in the same focal range, it can be pink for all i care! ;)

how much was it being offered for, if i may ask?

If cannot match,no Canon 70-200L liao

Does it really matter how it looks ? How many camera body have you seen that are actually white in color ?

Don't missed the opportunity to get it if the price is right, it doesn't come often.

Hi,

Comments?

Cheers,

Steadyshot

Ts dun be mislead by others..the 80-200mm is a average lens.......pm me the contact of the seller ..i going to tell him off:angry:

Ts dun be mislead by others..the 80-200mm is a average lens.......pm me the contact of the seller ..i going to tell him off:angry:

:eek:

u lagi more evil :bsmilie:

TS just bbb... then if u think its not nice, u can always sell it cheaper to me.

oh ya, before you buy... i say it looks nice... after u buy, i say it dun look that nice afterall...

TS just bbb... then if u think its not nice, u can always sell it cheaper to me.

oh ya, before you buy... i say it looks nice... after u buy, i say it dun look that nice afterall...

Hello All Evildoers & :angel: !

You guys are really something... OK, will see what I can do and will report back to base once mission accomplished!

Cheers!

Steadyshot

All people so devil one,must buy 70-200 F2.8 SSM,very costly one.Or better,buy an E510 + a 35-100mm F2(Better than 70-200 and F2).:devil:

All people so devil one,must buy 70-200 F2.8 SSM,very costly one.Or better,buy an E510 + a 35-100mm F2(Better than 70-200 and F2).:devil:

ermmsss.... u in the right forum or not?:dunno:

u best lor...the most evil:bsmilie:

Just say for fun as i like to see more people using 4/3.BTW,any good Minolta resource site??

Status
Not open for further replies.