Minolta ¼ÓÈ롸³¬Òô²¨ñRß_çRî^¡¹¾ã˜·²¿£¡

Status
Not open for further replies.

ninelives

Jan 16, 2002
BB
ninelives.clubsnap.org
you need chinese encoding to read this :

ÔÚ±¾ÔÂ22ÈÕPHOTO EXPO 2002”zÓ°Æ÷²Ä´óÕ¹ÖУ¬MinoltaÐû²¼Œ¢ÕýʽÍƳöƒÈÝd³¬Òô²¨òŒ„ÓñRß_µÄ½»“QçRî^£¬ß@ÊÇÀ^Canon¡¢Sigma¡¢NikonÖ®áᣬÓÖÒ»¼ÓÈ롸³¬Òô²¨ñRß_çRî^¾ã˜·²¿¡¹µÄгɆT£¡ÏûÏ¢Ò»³ö£¬MinoltaÛºÃÕßĪ²»ÅdŠ^±íʾ£¬µÈÁ˺þýKì¶Åε½ÁË£¡

¡¡¡¡ëmȻԔ¼šÒŽ¸ñÉÐδ¹«Ñ£¬¶øÇÒÕýʽÉÏÊÐÒ²ŸoÃ÷´_•rég±í£¬µ«ÊÇMinoltaӋ®‹ÍƳöµÄÊ×ÅúÃû†Î£¬°üÀ¨£ºAF Zoom 28-70mm F2.8G(D)SSM¡¢AF APO Zoom 70-200mm F2.8G(D)SSM¡¢AF APO 300mm F2.8G(D)SSM ÒÔ¼°ƒÉ֧ȫеÄÔö¾àçR£¨2XºÍ1.4X£©£¬Ïஔ·ûºÏÊЈöµÄÆÚ´ý£¬Ò²Åc±¾Õ¾œyԇ¬FÓÐAF 80-200mm f/2.8G•r£¬Œ¦ÆäÃæÅR¸Ä¿î‰ºÁ¦µÄ·ÖÎö²»Ö\¶øºÏ¡£
---------

You can discuss it about here :

http://www.photosharp.com.tw/what'snew.htm

Originally posted by ninelives
you need chinese encoding to read this :

ÔÚ±¾ÔÂ22ÈÕPHOTO EXPO 2002”zÓ°Æ÷²Ä´óÕ¹ÖУ¬MinoltaÐû²¼Œ¢ÕýʽÍƳöƒÈÝd³¬Òô²¨òŒ„ÓñRß_µÄ½»“QçRî^£¬ß@ÊÇÀ^Canon¡¢Sigma¡¢NikonÖ®áᣬÓÖÒ»¼ÓÈ롸³¬Òô²¨ñRß_çRî^¾ã˜·²¿¡¹µÄгɆT£¡ÏûÏ¢Ò»³ö£¬MinoltaÛºÃÕßĪ²»ÅdŠ^±íʾ£¬µÈÁ˺þýKì¶Åε½ÁË£¡

¡¡¡¡ëmȻԔ¼šÒŽ¸ñÉÐδ¹«Ñ£¬¶øÇÒÕýʽÉÏÊÐÒ²ŸoÃ÷´_•rég±í£¬µ«ÊÇMinoltaӋ®‹ÍƳöµÄÊ×ÅúÃû†Î£¬°üÀ¨£ºAF Zoom 28-70mm F2.8G(D)SSM¡¢AF APO Zoom 70-200mm F2.8G(D)SSM¡¢AF APO 300mm F2.8G(D)SSM ÒÔ¼°ƒÉ֧ȫеÄÔö¾àçR£¨2XºÍ1.4X£©£¬Ïஔ·ûºÏÊЈöµÄÆÚ´ý£¬Ò²Åc±¾Õ¾œyԇ¬FÓÐAF 80-200mm f/2.8G•r£¬Œ¦ÆäÃæÅR¸Ä¿î‰ºÁ¦µÄ·ÖÎö²»Ö\¶øºÏ¡£
---------

You can discuss it about here :

http://www.photosharp.com.tw/what'snew.htm

First time saw chinese post here...:thumbsup:

hmmm... great! got the chinese fonts installed, but don't understand a single word ... cos I can't read Mandarin ..... kakakakakakakakaka.

Originally posted by Darren
hmmm... great! got the chinese fonts installed, but don't understand a single word ... cos I can't read Mandarin ..... kakakakakakakakaka.

/me smashes his 1996 Acer laptop on darren's head.

Originally posted by ninelives

/me smashes his 1996 Acer laptop on darren's head.

you can smash whatever's left on your laptop on my head as well.

Ok.... The translation of important points.

Minolat has joined the ultrasonic motors family, after Canon, Nikon and Sigma.

Though informations on the new lens are not available, the below are the likely USM Lens they are coming up with:
(All the lens stuff here.)

Status
Not open for further replies.