Minimum Age to have Tatoos?

eejal

Deregistered
May 4, 2005
End of the Line
Is there such a law where the tatoo shops cannot tatoo those under 18?

I find that students sporting tatoos to school isn't the right thing.
I'm not against any person having tatoos...

Discuss?

if its govt school lets say not poly or tertiary, won't the students be expelled if they have tattoos?

i think below 18 if want to get tattoed must bring parent consent form to the artist.

my cousin had identical twins...... they had both tattoed at their heel/ankle area (tiny tiny dot marks) at 6mths old

Is there such a law where the tatoo shops cannot tatoo those under 18?

I find that students sporting tatoos to school isn't the right thing.
I'm not against any person having tatoos...

Discuss?

long hair is not against the law. can you keep long hair at school?

U can tattoo at any age.

Remember during my sec school days, there's this guy kana expel because of his full back tattoo..

But for poly, tertiary, private school, they dun mind. Even my LAW teacher got tattoo.. hahaha.

TS, why suddenly want to discuss about tattoo?

There is no law governing minimum age for tattoo in SG. Saw this on Channel News Asia.

UK law = 18 years old

Singapore law = no minimum age.

long hair is not against the law. can you keep long hair at school?
:think:

U can tattoo at any age.

Remember during my sec school days, there's this guy kana expel because of his full back tattoo..

But for poly, tertiary, private school, they dun mind. Even my LAW teacher got tattoo.. hahaha.

TS, why suddenly want to discuss about tattoo?

cuz i have been seeing a lot of tertiary students sporting a arm's length tatoos to school.. well..its up the sch to decide since there's no such law preventing under 18 from being tatoo-ed.

I did my tattoo way back when I was a kid, full back, 18 then, still in poly ;)

I'm fine with tattoos, even if my child in future wants to do it but I'll just advice against doing on the arms really. Back, legs are fine at least they cant be seen when you are at work in future.

After all we are still an asian society that has mixed feeling about tattoos, dunno what your boss will think lor..

I work in an english company, my boss is fine with it, in fact, he loves it!

Last edited:
cuz i have been seeing a lot of tertiary students sporting a arm's length tatoos to school.. well..its up the sch to decide since there's no such law preventing under 18 from being tatoo-ed.

Singapore government not so strict about tattoo-ing, even if they are strict, do u think Teens care? One good example here, Government banned under 18 to smoke but I still see sec student smokinG and some even beg me to buy behalf of them.

Singapore government not so strict about tattoo-ing, even if they are strict, do u think Teens care? One good example here, Government banned under 18 to smoke but I still see sec student smokinG and some even beg me to buy behalf of them.

and i support this. i seen a few also.

tattoo jsut do and dun get caught. easy as that:rolleyes:

I did my tattoo way back when I was a kid, full back, 18 then, still in poly ;)

I'm fine with tattoos, even if my child in future wants to do it but I'll just advice against doing on the arms really. Back, legs are fine at least they cant be seen when you are at work in future.

After all we are still an asian society that has mixed feeling about tattoos, dunno what your boss will think lor..

I work in an english company, my boss is fine with it, in fact, he loves it!

I agree with what u say cheese.

Imgaine u r working with a old traditional Chinese boss? Lol. They got this very funny thinking "got ang kong is pai kia" lol.

I got a very traditional Chinese boss. Hehe.

Nowadays this type of art very common le. Full hand, full leg, even saw pple shave botak just to tattoo on their head. Ouch*

and i support this. i seen a few also.

tattoo jsut do and dun get caught. easy as that:rolleyes:

Same goes for smoking.

Just smoke and dun get caught. LOL.

this is singapore. fine country. just do and dun get caught:bsmilie:

Haha. That reminds me of my army days. Just do whatever u want but dun get caught.

Rmb when I was in 3rd guards, there's this fake excerise and fall in everyone. Tattoo aside, no tattoo aside. Then the guys with tattoo all kana tekan. Lol. Can't rmb what the excerise called.