Minimo Mine

Status
Not open for further replies.
$118!!!!! :bigeyes:
I have a similar one called the vistaquest vq1005. looks the same, costs much much lower but specs slightly different..

Last edited:
$118!!!!! :bigeyes:
I have a similar one called the vistaquest vq1005. looks the same, costs much much lower but specs slightly different..
exactly!!! *sigh*...
i think apart from firmware, minimo has bigger lens (yeah right.. how big can it be? :))

hey.. have you posted pics from your vq1005? wat's the quality difference like with the ones i've posted?

nice toy, reminds me that I don't use my phone camera that much though :(

I didn't post mine but a fellow member did here
vistaquest is 1.3MP, focal length is 9.6 mm. Aperture is f/2.8. Seems like pictures from the minimo looks much clearer and vibrant..besides the packaging looks nicer, haha ;)

I didn't post mine but a fellow member did here
vistaquest is 1.3MP, focal length is 9.6 mm. Aperture is f/2.8. Seems like pictures from the minimo looks much clearer and vibrant..besides the packaging looks nicer, haha ;)

anyone selling a vistaquest 1005? :)

oh and there's funkycam as well.. haha

1. it doesn't take/make phone calls
2. it's 2mp
3. it uses 1 x AAA size battery
4. er.. i think we should compare pics .... to see how the pic quality differs from a handphone cam..

funky cam??
Similar to minimo & vistaquest, just different specs & design. Same size. Some sample pics from a fellow CSer here.

Keychain cameras - Pictures are not sharp or clear and tends to give you a "lomo" kind of shot. Doesn't have LCD to preview shots. Viewfinder is not accurate, so it's more of a literal point and shoot. Works great in the day or brightly lit surroundings.

Similar to minimo & vistaquest, just different specs & design. Same size. Some sample pics from a fellow CSer here.

Keychain cameras - Pictures are not sharp or clear and tends to give you a "lomo" kind of shot. Doesn't have LCD to preview shots. Viewfinder is not accurate, so it's more of a literal point and shoot. Works great in the day or brightly lit surroundings.

thanks! cool shots!!! anyone knows where to buy vistaquest or funkycam?

hey i`m interested in getting one. would you mind telling me where i can get a minimo? thanks

sorry for late reply as i'm currently have a very very bad connection...

anyways.. here's a few more pics.. and please PM me if you have any queries :)

3257746574_c3312fcb43.jpg

Last edited:
I've a MINIMO too.
the pics taken by you are kinda clear,unlike mine.
all the pics taken are so blur.
lol.. don't worry about it, mate :)

just keep shooting :)

here's an update from my minimo :)

3281059389_8eac5c0853.jpg

Do you have to pop up the viewfinder to take pic? Will be a great cam for street photography

Do you have to pop up the viewfinder to take pic? Will be a great cam for street photography
no.. you don't have to.. and the pop up viewfinder is actually not usually at all *lol*

any 2 shots from the City of Nizams with a Minimo

3281880762_2ffc64124a.jpg

3281060193_3c931447b9.jpg

Raining heavily... and cables cars STOPPED moving...

3340597972_1739c2f706.jpg

other random
3339772039_08f70e9bfc_m.jpg
3339772033_cd148ca3f4_m.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.