Mini-PLUG on 10th of July 2005 (sunday)

Status
Not open for further replies.

unseen

Dec 14, 2004
NTU and Wdls
Anyone interested to take photos?
Cosplay event. will be meeting up with cosplayers at a MRT station earlier for a mini photoshoot. After that will be going for their Cosplay competition (Cosfest).
expected time from 11 am to late afternoon.

If you guys wanna join me, put your names down..
Alternatively, if you wish to go directly to Cosfest @ Wild Wild Wet, there's no need to tell me..

Any takers?

if you're going cosfest, I suggest u find out a bit about the following anime/manga:
Bleach, Flame of Recca, Death Note, Gundam Seed/Destiny, Naruto, Full Metal Alchemist.
Maybe it'll help u get better photos/pose them better..

Count me in!

1. cLarbRyan / bRyan

1. cLarbRyan / bRyan
2. ivan (should be no problem if i don't need to fly oversea next week)

If got chio bu hor...

Count me in... and remember my free lunch... whahaaa...

Just joking... the FYP is driving me crazy

1. cLarbRyan / bRyan
3. John Teoh

Cheers
John

been 3 weeks since I bought my FZ5 but have yet to be able to place a face on the regulars like unseen, donchua, etc. (johnteoh is an exception....fellow SimLimSquarean regular!).
would like to meet all but weekends are always tied up. unless we meet on Sunday mornings, say 8-9am. I need to leave by 1100 hrs...
do let me know if have such odd timeslots..heh heh :)

airconvent said:
been 3 weeks since I bought my FZ5 but have yet to be able to place a face on the regulars like unseen, donchua, etc. (johnteoh is an exception....fellow SimLimSquarean regular!).
would like to meet all but weekends are always tied up. unless we meet on Sunday mornings, say 8-9am. I need to leave by 1100 hrs...
do let me know if have such odd timeslots..heh heh :)

I use to go SLS but stopped liao..
8-9am think some of us just wake up.. ;)

1. cLarbRyan / bRyan
3. John Teoh
4. donchua

heh heh well this thing is on a sunday.. we can always meet up a bit earlier for some shoot..

hope this cosplayer coming... :think:

1.jpg

I'm guessing it's this
http://clarbryan.multiply.com/photos/photo/7/1.jpg

that's Strife.. ermz never see her around.. don't think she's gonna be meeting at the MRT station..
heh heh..
sighz.. speaking of SLS i'm going down later i guess... my power supply died on me.. damn it.. haf to revive my computer..

hey unseen can show some photos taken with your slave flash and photos of how your set up look like?

unseen said:
I'm guessing it's this
http://clarbryan.multiply.com/photos/photo/7/1.jpg

that's Strife.. ermz never see her around.. don't think she's gonna be meeting at the MRT station..
heh heh..
sighz.. speaking of SLS i'm going down later i guess... my power supply died on me.. damn it.. haf to revive my computer..

OT abit ah. How many watt PSU u going to buy? I got one to sell le ;p

ermz... any cheap powersupply will do for me..
heh hopefully can give more 350 watts can do le..
call me or msg me ok? hmmmm

1. cLarbRyan / bRyan
3. donchua

Sorry withdrawing. joining kampong shoot.

Cheers
John

Where are the rest of the Lumixers gone to?? :sweat: :sweat:

donchua said:
Where are the rest of the Lumixers gone to?? :sweat: :sweat:

I believe they are all still here. But seems like everybody is so busy... Maybe too many things to shoot liao... :bsmilie:

Changes are high that i will be joining but i'll call Unseen once i'm somewhere near there. From PLUG now it has become mini PLUG. Cannot imagine what will happen next.

Status
Not open for further replies.