Mini PLUG - 22042006

Status
Not open for further replies.

FZ5owner

May 28, 2005
paradise
Bros,
Planning to go to the Zoo this sat to shoot, shoot.
anyone wanna tap along, just let me know.
time to be confirm later

might go to take sunrise before tat..........;)

FREE i go =x, juz went there last month, so doubt will be going unless its FREE :bsmilie:

gona prepare for my mid term exam paper on monday. Keke got to study hard at home.:bsmilie:

ExplorerZ said:
FREE i go =x, juz went there last month, so doubt will be going unless its FREE :bsmilie:

hahaha.............go zoo got free meh??
if go bird park, u free rite?? got 2 more tickets, one for you & one for me ;)

lol used liao la... anyway its only until 18th april :bsmilie:
i went to zoo(zoo+birdy combo) on the 18th march, and it only last for 1mth

FZ5owner said:
Bros,
Planning to go to the Zoo this sat to shoot, shoot.
anyone wanna tap along, just let me know.
time to be confirm later

might go to take sunrise before tat..........;)

come jurong.
i bring my parrot pose for you.

else i do stunt for you all la!

ExplorerZ said:
lol used liao la... anyway its only until 18th april :bsmilie:
i went to zoo(zoo+birdy combo) on the 18th march, and it only last for 1mth

bro,
u got any suggestion??
SBG also can lor, is free rite?? nvr been there for many years liao
after tat, we go street shooting in orchard .................. ;)

O yeah! 4gotton about my "Stalking" pose at Sentosa ;p

CO bro, u should start open a new thread for the MAY plug outing. Can discuss where and when of the next plug will be leh. Haha:bsmilie:

CO bro, u should start open a new thread for the MAY plug outing. Can discuss where and when of the next plug will be leh. Haha

i 2nd + 3rd + 4th that idea!! :bsmilie: hope those who miss this plug can make it in the next 1:thumbsup:

ExplorerZ said:
i 2nd + 3rd + 4th that idea!! :bsmilie: hope those who miss this plug can make it in the next 1:thumbsup:

hehe yeah. Plan earlier so that lumixer bros can gauge whether they are free anot? keke.
But pls no 15 to 19 may. i got exams.:cry:

How about a visit to Clark Quay flea mart on Sat? Soon the flea mart will be a page in history... :cry:

Wa haha... i m ok with all of the suggestions... as long as got people for me to shoot.. hee...

Clark Quay flea mart , SBG + Orchard street shooting, Zoo.... all OK for me.... ;)

I know you're the pro people-shooter. Where are the real babes from last Sunday? Only saw some "ambush" shots... :sticktong

roadrunner_552 said:
CO bro, u should start open a new thread for the MAY plug outing. Can discuss where and when of the next plug will be leh. Haha:bsmilie:
:think: someone else suppose to do the May PLUG rite, the discussion the other day :think:

hehehe who who owned up:think: :bsmilie:

huggable said:
I know you're the pro people-shooter. Where are the real babes from last Sunday? Only saw some "ambush" shots... :sticktong

not much babes tat day.......

Status
Not open for further replies.