Mini Kr Torch

aklryan

Dec 8, 2004
I happened to see this Mini Kr from a Capsule in People's Park Centre.

IMGP1876.jpg

IMGP1868.jpg

IMGP1877.jpg

IMGP1881.jpg

Compare the mini Kr from Sheng Tai 's Capsule or those that can be bought from the store now
IMGP1883.jpg

And guess what............................................................ is only $1 !!!

Last edited:
oh goodness gracious! And I just spent $10 on a regular one :( But at least its a Pentax :)

hahaha..i bet the machine will out of stock by tomorrow evening :p

I doing ict :( :(

Any kind soul can help me chiong 1 ?

Pray tell, bro Aklryan, which from which floor & which shop at Peoples'Park Complex.
Thanks

I happened to see this Mini Kr from a Capsule in People's Park Complex.

IMGP1876.jpg

IMGP1868.jpg

IMGP1877.jpg

IMGP1881.jpg

Comparison from mini Kr from Sheng Tai 's Capsule
IMGP1883.jpg

And guess what............................................................ is only $1 !!!

Hypy13, sorry i have a mixed up on the place. Is at People's Park Centre. Is at 2rd floor, along the way to the OG link way there are a row of capsules machine. The machine does mix with other toys (i saw a canon worlding there so not sure has canon mini camera there) as well so no confirm will got the mini kr. But you can try a few time since is only $1 per turn.

FYI this mini Kr only have 3-4 color. To be honest, the color i don think is very resume to the orginal kr color but black color is ok. On the right side of this mini camera there is no "K-r" print there but got the print on the near the top LCD.

Overall is a good catch and slight smaller then the mini kr bought from the store and some more is a torch

waiting for mini kr laser pointer. can use it as focus assist light :bsmilie:

waiting for mini kr laser pointer. can use it as focus assist light :bsmilie:

if u're feeling adventurous, can probably dismantle a cheap laser pointer and replace the LED ;)

or just use hot glue and stick a laser pointer to a hot-shoe cover :cool:

or better yet! get a K5 :bsmilie:

Can someone help me buy 3 pls!!!!!!! Pls!!!! I am leaving for overseas today!!!

I went there this Friday, and there are tons of it in the console;

I put 1 dollar, it comes out a torch, but it looks like this

led-keychain-torch.jpg

I do see a camera shape in the console, but it is on the top level, you may need to put quite a bit of coin to get it out.

so it is random, if you just want to get light torch, 1 dollar is enough,

if you want to get a pentax torch, be prepared to pay several 1 dollars, or with a good luck

I must be very lucky to get it only on my 1st try and is black color some more...... :bsmilie:

I got a orange one on my first try, then try again and got a black and white mix one.