Mini Kr Torch

aklryan

Dec 8, 2004
I happened to see this Mini Kr from a Capsule in People's Park Centre.

Compare the mini Kr from Sheng Tai 's Capsule or those that can be bought from the store now

And guess what............................................................ is only $1 !!!

Last edited:

airconvent

Apr 12, 2005
oh goodness gracious! And I just spent $10 on a regular one :( But at least its a Pentax :)

Yamakasi

Jan 26, 2008
hahaha..i bet the machine will out of stock by tomorrow evening :p

Supersimon27

Jan 20, 2010
I doing ict :( :(

Any kind soul can help me chiong 1 ?

May 28, 2009
Geographical centre of S'pore
Pray tell, bro Aklryan, which from which floor & which shop at Peoples'Park Complex.
Thanks

I happened to see this Mini Kr from a Capsule in People's Park Complex.

Comparison from mini Kr from Sheng Tai 's Capsule

And guess what............................................................ is only $1 !!!

aklryan

Dec 8, 2004
Hypy13, sorry i have a mixed up on the place. Is at People's Park Centre. Is at 2rd floor, along the way to the OG link way there are a row of capsules machine. The machine does mix with other toys (i saw a canon worlding there so not sure has canon mini camera there) as well so no confirm will got the mini kr. But you can try a few time since is only $1 per turn.

FYI this mini Kr only have 3-4 color. To be honest, the color i don think is very resume to the orginal kr color but black color is ok. On the right side of this mini camera there is no "K-r" print there but got the print on the near the top LCD.

Overall is a good catch and slight smaller then the mini kr bought from the store and some more is a torch

oceanpriest

Apr 24, 2010
Ghim Moh
waiting for mini kr laser pointer. can use it as focus assist light :bsmilie:

detritus

Sep 12, 2009
shootingbugs.blogspot.com
waiting for mini kr laser pointer. can use it as focus assist light :bsmilie:
if u're feeling adventurous, can probably dismantle a cheap laser pointer and replace the LED ;)

or just use hot glue and stick a laser pointer to a hot-shoe cover :cool:

or better yet! get a K5 :bsmilie:

Sep 29, 2011
Can someone help me buy 3 pls!!!!!!! Pls!!!! I am leaving for overseas today!!!

sunnycamera

Dec 8, 2010
SG
I went there this Friday, and there are tons of it in the console;

I put 1 dollar, it comes out a torch, but it looks like this

I do see a camera shape in the console, but it is on the top level, you may need to put quite a bit of coin to get it out.

so it is random, if you just want to get light torch, 1 dollar is enough,

if you want to get a pentax torch, be prepared to pay several 1 dollars, or with a good luck

aklryan

Dec 8, 2004
I must be very lucky to get it only on my 1st try and is black color some more...... :bsmilie:

Zeroplus1

Jan 29, 2010
I got a orange one on my first try, then try again and got a black and white mix one.

Top Bottom